• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon movie would be Rise of Darkrai and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

I've watched and loved all the Pokemon movies, though.

Azary3172

My Favorites Pokemon Games
    Years
    I love all pokemon movies including cutie Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin, Jirachi etc... :D
    Next time, I will waiting for 13th movie for Phantom Champion Zoroark which aired on Japan Cinema this July!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    All of the movies are very good. Its just, some I prefer more than others.

1. Pokemon the movie 2000 {I am not a Pokeshipper. However I am an Ash fan girl, this film had some awesome Ash moments}
    2. Movie 12
    3. Movie 8
    4. Movie 5
    5. Movie 11
    6. Movie 1

Movie 7 is probaly my least liked movie.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hmmm....well, I absolutely loath the 3rd one....

-Pokemon Heroes (Lati@s are awesome!I like the water race)
    -Pokemon 4Ever (I once rented this from the local library, lol)
    -Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (Ash tried to commit suicide, and also, Lucario wanted to kill Ash. I was so dissapointed when neither of them succeeded in taking his life:P)
    -Pokemon Ranger (I love Manaphy)

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Speaking of- how many darn movies are there, anyways?

I've only seen-

Pokémon, the first movie
    Pokémon 2000
    Pokémon the movie 3

My favourite is a coin flip between 1 and 2, really.

Freydan

Mystery Woman
    Years
    Pokemon 2000, most definitely. I love the legendary birds and the storyline was pretty good as well. The First Movie still has a lot of nostalgia attached to it for me though - I remember seeing it in the cinemas and getting the limited edition trading card!

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    I absolutely loved Pokemon Heroes! Latios and Latias are awesome, and some of the first Hoenn pokemon introduced in the anime. =D And the scenery was amazing for a Pokemon movie. Overall, I thought it had a really cool plot.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    The only ones I ever saw were The First Movie, 2000, 3: The Movie, && Heroes.

Of those four, I'd say The First Movie && 2000 were the only ones I actually enjoyed; the first movie had a great plot && nostaligic value, && I enjoyed 2000 because I found the villian unique. Heroes had fantastic production value, but I just couldn't get into the plot.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.
    Best Musical track, Last movie to use Hand-Painted Cels (so it looks slightly warmer in colour), probably one of few with the best animation, huge water theme, and a Pokemon Ranger.

2nd fave has to be Pokemon Heroes, first movie to be based on a location outside Japan (Venice ^_^) and has some nice Moments.

If movie 13's any good, it might become my 2nd fave, maybe 1st.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    thats a tough one. My favorites are the first 5 and Destiny Deoxys.
    Hmm I guess ill list them and see which one comes out on top.
    6. Spell of the Unown (3rd movie)
    5. The Orgin Of Mewtwo (1st movie)
    4. Pokemon 2000 (2nd movie)
    3. Pokemin 4ever (4th movie)
    2. Pokemon Heroes (5th movie)
    1. Destiny Deoxys (7th movie)

interesting o.o

Silver_Hell

Ocean wave...
    Years
    Hmm I really love the movies because they're always better done than most of the anime episodes. Though the most catchy to me was "Pokemon 2000: The Power Of One". "Mewtwo Strikes Back" and "Spell of the Unown" was also very epic. The other one that i saw as epic as the first three movies is "The Rise Of Darkrai". It kind of brought back to me the warm feeling from the first movies, before that the Advanced generation movies kind of didn't do that. "Arceus and the Jewel of Life" was maybe one of the most epic and good movies but I'm still not inlove with it xD

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
    I've only read the novelisation of Mewtwo Strikes Back :P

Edit: I've only BREAD the novelisation... FACEPALM MOMENT.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    "Pokemon 2000: The Power Of One"
    I also like the others, but this one was fun to watch.

Back