• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Movies

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

• Total voters

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Which ones are your favorite? I really like the first, second, third, and Destiny Deoxys. After that when they stopped premiering in theaters in the US and came out straight on VHS/DVD they started to die down for me. However, this new one with Darkrai looks really good. :D

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've only seen the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th and Mewtwo Returns once and that was about 2 years ago. I've only seen the 9th once, too...so I can't really remember them. I can remember I didn't like Destiny Deoxys much, though. And I didn't like the 4th, either.

My favourites are the 8th, 9th and 10th. Oh, and I rememeber really liking Mewtwo Returns.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    POKeMON 2000 was definetly the best it was so epic!!!!!!
    (ONE of the best movies ever :D)

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the sea was my favourite because of the new characters and how the movie was so modern.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    POKeMON 2000 was definetly the best it was so epic!!!!!!
    (ONE of the best movies ever :D)

Yeah, I remember seeing that one in theaters. It was really good.

Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the sea was my favourite because of the new characters and how the movie was so modern.

I thought it was ok, but the whole thing between Manaphy and May didn't do much for me. I didn't feel sad or anything lol.

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew basically because it had a darker theme than the others (aside from the first movie).

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I like the second, fifth, and eighth. The entire second movie was really cool, the music of the fifth movie was very good, and the beginning of the eighth movie was awesome.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Pokemon Heroes is by far one of my favorite movies of all time! :) The music was just awesome!

Desiny Deoxys also had good music, but I didn't really like the movie.

Years
  • I like Lucario and the mystery of Mew. I liked how they got the regis incorporated into the movie. and Lucario is the best. Great plot, and a lot of pokemon in it.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    I like Lucario and the mystery of Mew. I liked how they got the regis incorporated into the movie. and Lucario is the best. Great plot, and a lot of pokemon in it.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Regi's where in it. I think Regigigas is in The Rise of Darkrai.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • My favorite was Wave Guiding Hero.
    Second favorite is Mewtwo Strikes back. Such an awesome story.
    And my third favorite would be Rise of Darkrai.
    The subbed version atleast...the dub will probably make me hate it. >______>

Oh, and just a note but Mewtwo returns isn't a movie. It's a special episode. It just was released as a feature presentation after it was dubbed.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • 1) Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero
    - I wouldn't have gotten back into full on Pokemon mode again. It also inspired me to do my project of helping the Japanese version be known. :3 Freakin' Aura made Satoshi so hawt. xD I wish they went into more detail on how he had the same Aura as Aaron. He helped Mew regain its composure and saved Pikachu even though that meant falling to his death.

2) The Explosive Birth of the Phantom Pokemon Lugia
    - Satoshi was the freakin' chosen one~! xD He went through with it even though he could have died from the attacks from the legendary birds. It was just so awesome! X3

And prettty much, that's my top 2. xD

mewtwo25

Pokemon Fan 4Ever
    Years
  • I simply love the 2nd movie, great soundtrack and the whole story was awesome
    I also enjoyed the 8th movie because of lucario's role and also the music was fantastic

Years
  • I think the 2nd was the best it was more dramatic and for once team Rocket tried to join weight watchers lol

Then Number 3 was alright 4ever was not bad and Lucario was good but could of been better

Back