• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Season Theme Song

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • What is your favorite theme song from what season? Mine is Pokemon Jhoto, I think it is happy and uplifting.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I like Master Quest too...it is pretty cool how it is sort of "current". I wonder where they get the artists to sing the theme songs?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Oh yeah...I never thought of that. Oops...hopefully a Mod will move this.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Rival! (2nd Japanese theme song)
    It is so battling like, and you can feel yourself standing on islands and swimming in oceans!

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Gawwwwd this is a hard question.

I like the original theme song, and the first two Johto theme songs. I also like Master Quest and Johto, and Pokemon Advanced. I like all of them, except for the Orange Islands one.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I much prefer the original theme to any other...it was the best-written, best sung, it was the music that many veteran pokefans like me remember more than any of the other ones. The words sum up the entire purpose of Ash within the show, to be the very best...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I remember the first theme song...I will always remember it word for word! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This belongs in Pokemon TV Shows and Movies. I'll move it for you! ^_^

*moved*

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I like the first theme song the best (Gotta Catch 'em all), but I like the opening sequence of the orange islands episodes better than the one they used with the "Gotta catch 'em all" theme song.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Deffinitly...

The first one, its great i love it, for some reason it always makes me wan't to cry, i absoloutly love it!

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • I... like the first theme song, Gotta Catch Em All, then the Johto Journey's theme. But most the others are pitiful and too childishly cheesy for me, I like them I guess though.

ALL of the japanese theme songs, however, are very excellent, more so than any of the dub ones, though Gotta Catch Em All has earned a special place in my heart...

Back