• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon site

Favorite Pokemon Research Site

• Pokemon Marriland

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bulbapedia

Votes: 34 52.3%
  • Serebii

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Other (list in post)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I think it has to serebii it has all the real news episode updates and exciting feature like pokeearth and it really pays u off

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I stick to serebii and only serebii...it was the first pokemon site I used for ... well everything I guess, and since then, I have stuck to it. I also use Bulbapedia, but ONLY when I want to look up some interesting facts about a pokemon...

Years
  • I use Serebii and Bulbapedia. Serebii is mostly for game stuff while bulbapedia is for pokemon facts and characterstics, for fun or to help me decide nicknames.

Dark Rhyperior

Rhyperior used Earthquake
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    I use Bulbapedia most of the time, but when it's down, I usually use Serebii.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I use Bulbapedia because of the simple Wiki layout, but I usually go to Serebii first for news.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I use Bulba and serebii. I use serebii mostly because I'm active in that forum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    i switch between bulbapedia and serebii, sadly both are sloooow as ass sloooooower than slowpoke.
    it sucks that bulbapedia is pretty often down and serebii fails at informations about gen 1&2 (e.g. in movesets) which i find currently more interesting than the newer ones

Years
  • I want to say bulbapedia, but its servers have been really unresponsive lately. It is good for general reference though.
    One of my personal best Pokemon research sites is Smogon. It provides in depth analysis of Pokemon, tiers, moves, abilities, and items. It also has some pretty good articles, although some may be hard too understand for the average player. Very reliable.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Bulbapedia.

It's like my bible when it comes to Pokemon. I go there everytime I need to know when a Pokemon evolves. Or how a Pokemon evolves. Or what I can breed Chansey to. It has everything. xD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Bulbapedia is amazing. It has all the information about each Pokemon and Pokemon itself, besides competitive information but I can go to Smogon for that. Serebii lags too much and sucks competitively; not all of its information is accurate either.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Info on games: Serebii
    Facts, trivia, and pictures: Bulbapedia

Both of them have been pretty laggy lately, so I use whatever I have access to.
    I don't use them that much anymore, especially Serebii; I also use Marriland, Smogon, Psypoke, and other sites on occasions, but those two are my primary sites.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    i'd go with serebii.even though their forums are always laggin as heck that was my first poke site i went to bulbapedia i use just for the japanese tcg stuff mainly and its been down abit alot more now than usual and sadly they thought the platinum event had a MG was fake which i kinda wonder y they believed who posted that

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Mostly Bulbapedia, and other times Marriland :P
    They both kick butt IMO.
    For walkthroughs, I use Psypokes/PokeDream though ^^

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I used to always use Serebii until I found Bulbapedia. I use both now, but mainly Bulbapedia.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Serebii, serebii is so awesome! :D It helps me with EVERYTHING! :3

Back