• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon so far?

Years
  • For me it has to be the new bugs in Sun and Moon.

Grubbin is adorable and for what it's based off of i really love it, yet Charjabug is even cuter imo even though some people i've talked to have pointed out it is a bus that's also a bug. but it's a cute bus.

Charjabug is just really, really cool imo. It's probably my favorite bug type since Surskit or maybe even Beedrill. It's that cool.

Also Drampa's really awesome and I'm really hoping it's the much needed evolution to one of the most underloved pokemon, Dunsparce.

What is your favorite Pokemon? Share your opinion! I'd love to hear it and why YOU love it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Salandit. though I won't be using it in my in-game playthrough because I'm going to use Litten and I don't like repeating types. Unless this game is like XY again and there's barely any new Pokemon to catch.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I think it might be Bewear. Something about it appealed to me from the beginning. Then I found out it was a monster under that blank stare and I knew why I liked it. The facade. And the fact that it's 6'11 (2.1 m)

Princess Sapphire

Master Expert
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    I like all the deisgns so far. This generation could be one of the best, design-wise

As for a favorite, I am in love with Mudsdale. I have horses IRL, and I have always had a fondness for the draft breeds. I really hope Mudsdale is rideable in the games

Years
  • That'd be a missed opportunity if they didnt

I'd also like to see Rhyhorn riding return, myself. Rhyhorn is one of my favorite pokemon

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I really don't know yet, but if I was to choose one, it would be everyone's favorite owl. Rowlett. and no i'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I loved Noctowl and Hoothoot since the Anime. Noctowl was the first shiny pokemon I ever saw thanks to the Anime, and Flying types, and grass types are two of my favorites.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I really like many of them, but like you can see my favorite for now is Salandit. I want to see if it have an evolution! I wonder what it's stats will look like too...
    I love the ability and the type combo. The design is pretty cool too! With his Bandit part I feel like we'll see it often in the anime or in the game.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Definitely salandit.

It already got my favor just by being a salamander, but its smile and ability ensured its place as my favorite this gen, and if it evolves into something better, it has a decent chance of becoming my favorite pokemon overall.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    My favorite is Cutiefly and I honestly don't see that changing. (I hope it doesn't, name changes aren't for another 5 1/2 months)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Definitely Bewear. It has one of the most adorable designs, and I absolutely love its description. Like it just wants to hug things but its too strong for its own good.. And it is hilarious that there are literally signs across Alola warning about it. Not to mention its relatively unique typing (with one of my favorite types as well), and its pretty cool ability.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • It's mostly a tie bewteen Litten and Togedemaru. I'm going to collect their plush/figure merch a little bit. If I had to choose one I guess our new little hedgie <3 I just can't wait to name them Shadow and Silver lol

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I think it would have to be Bounsweet. I liked Hoppip, and Bounsweet is quite similar. This'll probably change once we get to see their evolutions though.

GMeister

Poke Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Popplio and Mudsdale. From instinct, I think Popplio evolution line will be great and colorful. I really hope there is a Pokemon based on Hornbill. Wish the moon legendary more of a silver wolf instead of a bat. A wolf for the cover art of Pokemon Moon would be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    Definitely Mimikyu. Which is awkward because I'm a Pikachu. I feel so bad for them...

Back