• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Pokemon & Trainer sprites!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    What is your favorite trainer and Pokemon sprites?

I love most of them but I especially love the sprites for Gyarados, his position is awesome!

As far as trainers go, Clair is pretty epic!

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • MORTYYYYYYYYYYYY

and silver's backsprite are hot :>

as for pokemon sprite, i think the all look nicer but less aggressive / inactive ?
    i dunno

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Well I really Like Reds Sprites coz he looks soooo awesome and as for the pokemon i like Luxrays (maybe coz luxray is one of ma favs) LOL

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Favorite Pokemon & Trainer sprites!
    Clair's sprite is my all time faovurite in HG/SS, it looks so cool and she shows herself as a strong and fierce battler, just like Dragon pokemon are.

As for the pokemon they look cooler but less fierce for some odd reason.. nonetheless they are still the best and the Johto reigon dominates all other reigons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    Morty is awesome too, probably 2nd best :P

And the best pokemon sprite is a hard one to pick!

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • There was already a thread on this.... >_<

But as I've said, I like the sprite for the twins, because they are wearing pink and blue. And also the sprite for Super Nerd, because the robo-pikachu is cool.

With the Pokemon sprites, I like all of them that I've seen so far. It's nice to see something different though. But yeah, I don't really have a favorite yet, it's too soon to tell.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Favorite Trainer sprite by far is Pryce I mean he just looks so amazing! As far as pokemon I don't really have one to me they're all good.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    My fave sprites

Morty look cool, so is Sabrina!

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • The ghost gymleader! he is so cool. i want his scaarrf... ^.^
    I love crobats overworld sprite! it just feels so nice walking around with him...
    mismagius's back sprite is cool! its just a witch's hat.
    And with my dark ball she looks even cooler...
    I dont hav a favourite battle sprite though. they all look pretty nice :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I think Red's Sprite is the coolest as far as trainers. And Definitely Dragonair for the Pokemon!

Back