• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Pokemon type

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Psychic and Dragon, blah blah blah.

Just kidding. Fighting for me. I don't feel like telling the story about how they became my favorite type again. Anyone notice how they keep making Fighting types better with each generation? In GS, the special defense stat made them more durable and they were strong to both new types. Then in RS, they get a few good tm's (focus punch, brick break) and they come in neat type combos. And they feel more usable. Plus a lot of people use Normal types so they're useful for that also.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
    Fire

Gardevoir352 said:
    What is your favorite pokemon type? For me it is dragons y? They're majestic.
    Just name it and y it is. ~Amanda
    Title says it all :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    I have to go with the dragons because they are all about brute force and heavy destruction.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Water. Especially those who are also Dragons. *cough*Kingdra*cough* I need a cough drop.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2004
    My Favorite Pokemon Are

My Favorite Pokemon Are

Charizard
    Blaziken
    Typhlosion
    Magmar
    Entei
    Moltres
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Kital

Zombie Robot
    Years
    I LOVE DRAGONS!! Love tactical nuking them with an ice beam that is... favorite would have to be ghost though...

Back