• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    This is supposed to be in the General Pokémon section, I believe. =/

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have quite a few favourite pokemon such as pikachu, Raichu, Charmander, Flareon, Vulpix, Growlithe, Arcanine, Butterfree, etc, I really like Raichu at the moment but if i had to say a favourite i would say either Charmander or Growlithe because there really cute and strong (plus they evolve into great pokemon too) :) and they are fire type pokemon! ^_^ I love fire pkmn! ^_^
    ~Caz~

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Wrong thread this should supposed to be in General Pokémon section but their is already a one.

Years
    Guys, it does not take much to just REPORT the thread and NOT post in it for the sole reason to say it's in the wrong place. Your posts will be counted as pointless as well as labelled mini-modding. >>

pokefan2007, read the forum descriptions next time and know better on where to put your topics. And make sure there isn't an already existing topic somewhere else before making one.

Anyway, there is an existing thread in Pokémon General as someone said above.

Please remember that Other Voting Polls is for non-related pokémon threads. Don't do this again.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back