• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Potato Chips/Crisps

Favorite Chips/Crisps?

• Original

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • BBQ

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Sour Cream & Union

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Salt & Vinegar

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Worcester sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are a nasty, nasty man and should not eat so much junk food!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Just curious to see what people say. Salt & Vinegar chips taste heavenly.

Years
    Please post in the right section next time. :3 *moved* XD

It depends on the chip. I like Ruffles Original chips, but not the original flavors of the others.
    Overall, Sour Cream and Onion are good no matter the brand. I like the taste of sour cream and I don't mind the taste of onions.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm not too big on chips anymore. I used to love them. Now I'll usually eat the Baked Lays or whatever they're called, they taste nummy~ :3

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    there isn't an other option up there .O.
    Because my favorite kind are the Cheese x3333 So ymmuy XD
    Other than that,I'm in for original :x

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I have a bunch of favorites. :33 Ketchup, BBQ, Salt and Vinager, Sour Cream and Onion and I also like the Original ones. <33

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    Unless you're talking about Pringles, I'd say original. There are better tastes in Argentinian chips, for example: Cheese with Olive Oil, Tomato with spices, some other rare flavors from the Meditarreanean. And chips are cheapest here than anywhere else ;)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Smokey Bacon Walkers (lays), Frazzles (the bacon things) and origional Hulahoops!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    You've all got it wrong. Jalapeno Chips are the king of all chips. Martin's makes really good Jalapeno Chips, but I think that's a local company, so not many of you would be able to get them. Sour Cream & Onion and BBQ come in at a tie for second in my book. XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    My favorite are, undoubtedly, Salt & Vinegar. They're somewhat an acquired taste, and the Lays ones are nasty (Cape Cod or Boulder Co. are the best), but once you like them, you're hooked. My second place goes to a delightful Jalapeno & Chedder chip. Really, though, I like just about anything excepting Lays in general. Too greasy, not enough crunch.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't eat real chips anymore. Most of the time I will eat the Baked kind. Like Baked Lays for example. Those are sooo good. And I will eat Sun Chips too. Other than that...no more greesy and fating chips.

Years
    Sour cream and onion has been one of my favorite chip flavors for years...so that's definitely my top favorite.

I also like things such as ranch doritos and salt and vinegar chips...which is odd, since I used to hate them (the salt and vinegar chips, that is). It's been only within the past year or so that I've grown to actually like them.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I dont like potatoe chips. But if I had to, I'd probably choose honey barbecue or sour cream and onion. I know these flavors because one time I went on a potato chip shopping spree and bought every bag they had. I also ate all the bags. I even ate the super hot ones! Honey barbecue was surprisingly delicious though.
    If I didn't have to pick potato chips, I'd go with sun chips
    But if I didn't have to pic potatoe chips but I still had to stay in the junky area, I'd choose plantain chips/tostones. They are SOOO good!

Back