• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Professor??

Who is your favorite Professor?

• Professor Oak

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Tha is true, but pikachu was good and placed good in the cutest cartoon character. It was somewhere in the top 50 so :P And without gary, who could Ash gloat about beating?

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • I like Oak, because he's funny and he's so kute as a kid! *hugs Yukinari-kun*. I like Birch too, dunno why.

What? Noone likes Elm? Elm is kewl... I like him in the TCG... Though he sounds too manly in the orignal and really geeky in the dub.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • oak...or Ivy
    Difficult.
    Oak is wise, but Ivy has a wide knowledge.
    Ivy...she's not old but already a professor!
    (anonymous voice: hey! agelism!)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I like Elm. He's my fav.
    Why?
    He gives out Cyndaquil, which becomes my 2nd fav Pokemon-Typhlosion.
    Also, he taught my 2 favorite characters: Kenta and Marina

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Out of the professors provided, I would have to say Professor. Birch.

Not only does he have one of my most favorite pokemon, but I also think that his name is pretty interesting, and that he's got a bit more character then the others. Also, I find that he appears in the Advanced Generation more then the other Professors in the seasons they were in, and seems to be a more "outdoors" professor then the others as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ivy

i think they should put her in a game then it can be a female for a change for the proffessor. :P :donut:

Years
  • Ohh, for some reason...Ivy Is my faveorite O_o;;
    she was cool..prob cuase she was the only female one...and one of the more mysterious ones.....Ok...weirda O_O

Back