• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pseudo-legendary Pokemon?

Fav Pseudo-Legendary?

• Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Beldum, Metang, Metagross

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Gible, Gabite, Garchomp

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Monozu, Jiheddo, Sazandora

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    What is your fav Pseudo-Legendary

Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite
    Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar
    Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence
    Beldum, Metang, Metagross
    Gible, Gabite, Garchomp
    Monozu, Jiheddo, Sazandora

Mine is Metagross because it a beast and its my all time fav shiny Pokemon. Also Metagross is one of my fav Pokemon that is not ice type.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dragonite. The original but certainly not the best xD

I've always loved Dragonite, ever since I saw it's TCG artwork in the little instruction book with my Ex:Holon TCG pack (which incidentally contained a Salamence, bringing me to like him too).

He has unique traits that set him apart, and I generally like him, as well as his epic movepool and pretty damn good stats. It's just a shame everyone wants a pseudo-legendary.....but that's because their awesome :/

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    It's a tough call between Tyranitar, and Metagross for me.

But I'll go with Tyranitar, since he was a staple of my team back in the days of Silver. None of my friends could mess with my shiny tyranitar. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have a fervent dislike of dragons, so that eliminates four of them. XD

Between Tyranitar and Metagross, I like Tyranitar just a bit more. Defensive EVs and Sandstream make him a near-invincible tank that can dish out a ton of pain in return with Stone Edge and Crunch. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Metagross for me, it's the only one that I've actively used on a team (though I might be using a Dragonite for an upcoming "Let's Play" of Leaf Green, so we'll see if it can impress me enough to dislodge Metagross at the top spot).

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    I'd have to say Salamence, simply because of its crazy high attack and speed. Plus it's the first and only dragon pokemon to actually look like a dragon (Rayquaza comes close)and whose design i actually enjoy.

I also like Dragonite and Metagross, I hate the gen IV and V pseudo's, and i would like Tyrannitar if he wasn't so slow...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Salamence because of its ability to plow through most opponents. Sazandora, Garchomp and Metagross are all tied for second place.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I chose dragonite because hes a beast dragon and dragon types are always good.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    You're forgetting Tyranitar....

Also, that's ok, if that's his opinion you don't need to question it....I could argue that Sazandora is an exception to his philosophy because it has 3 heads yet I can't see its' eyes or dragon-like characteristics...

Ayselipera

I've been getting kind of bored of the usual dragon or dragon themed pseudo-legendaries. Which leads me to go with Metagross. It's both an interesting type match up and an interesting design. Plus I remember it being a big help back in my Emerald days. :D

Back