• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favorite R/B/Y Pokemon?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you're asking everyone what they're favourite RBY Pokemon is, then this should go in Metal/Color Games. I'll move it for you ^_^ (DSS, what thread are you looking at? o_O)

Moving on up...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    mew,Mewtwo,Charizard,blastoise,pidgeot,deoxys,rayquaza,metagross :lg: :mew:

Years
    Have to, answer have to answer, XD

Well I love Growlithe and Arcanine soo much ever since I first played the games and saw them in the Anime ^ ^

I also love Charmander and his evolved forms and Dragonair.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    In the R/B/Y versions, my favorite Pokemon has always been Pidgeot. <3~~~ I'm not really sure why, but every time I started a game on my Blue version I just couldn't wait until I got to Viridian Forest so I could catch a Pidgeotto and evolve it into a Pidgept. 8D

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    mr.mew said:
    mew,Mewtwo,Charizard,blastoise,pidgeot,deoxys,rayquaza,metagross :lg: :mew:
    Um.. the ones in bold aren't rby.
    As for me, definitely Mewtw :mew2: o!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    SleepyGomamon said:
    Cloyster, definitely.
    Back before Special was broken into Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense, Cloyster was absolutely awsome.
    mine is latias and latios that is all

Back