• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Region......

What's your favorite region?

• Hoenn

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Kanto

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sinnoh for me. Kanto was my first region but I've played through it so many times that, tbh, I'm pretty sick of it. (Original RBY, plus replaying those, then GSC and replaying those, then FRLG and any subsequent attempts to replay and finally HGSS...)

I used to really like Johto but after HGSS, I realized it was just nostalgia and the region itself is actually pretty dull and boring. :/

Hoenn is awful and I hate it and all its water routes. Screw off, Tentacool! >:|

But Sinnoh is fresh and interesting and has Cherubi available for capture and I have really grown to like it. It has some annoying parts (fog ffffffff) but for the most part it was a fun play. So right now it's my favourite.

Moving this to General because it's not... solely games-related.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Johto, As for me.

It's because, It's the region that I enjoyed most in. As well as I've developed several knowledges thanks to Pokemon G/S/C which takes part in the Johto Region. <3

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    This was a really hard one...

Kantos game was fun but had a reall boring region...
    Johto had epic game... its region was pretty good aswell :D Lots of caves with ice and stuff <3 Was it the first to introduce sliding on ice btw?

Hoenn had SO MUCH water :D It introduced current (i think) but it was a much better game for travelling. And had lots of secret areas :D

Sinnoh... Im not even going to mention how boring that was O_O

In the end i went for Johto, dunno why i just did :D

Hoenn. A region actually with a good story. Nintendo gotta make a DS remake of RSE.

And i agree with this :D

I really want this remake, it's just gotta happen!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Wierd, people say that Hoenn is that least liked region but it has the most votes.

Anyway, mine is Sinnoh. It got me hooked with it's 3-D graphics and paved the way for HeartGold and SoulSilver, not to mention introduce some intriging Pokemon.

Fire_Floatzel

What's 3000 X 3 + 1?
    Years
    i think hoenn is the best i like the starters and legendaries
    johto is second because i think crystal was my first game but i couldn't remember how it was like because i was only 2
    sinnoh is third because more unobtainable legendaries=more cheating
    kanto is last because the games have too many glitches

Years
    1. Johto
    2. Kanto
    3. Hoenn
    4. Sinnoh

Johto is by far my favourite. Even though I first played Pokémon with the original Red and Blue games and Kanto should contain my fondest memories, it's been overdone so it's second. Johto is an awesome region with just about all of my favourite Pokémon in it and awesome towns. Hoenn isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination and doesn't trail far behind Kanto. As for Sinnoh, that region was just a massive bore to go through in the games. By far my least favourite region.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    1. Kanto
    2. Hoenn
    3. Johto
    4. Sinnoh

It took me up until recently to realise that I like all of them almost equally. I'm sorta sick of Kanto and Johto, though I tend to nostalgia a lot. There's certain parts in the games that pure awesome. Hoenn has interesting towns and there's something about Sinnoh. Everytime I ask myself that question I have a different answer.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Hoenn was by far the most interesting waterway of a region. In my opinion, it had the most creative towns, music (your trumpet is soaring!) and I personally loved Steven.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Hoenn ftw. It was lovely. The old contests were good, I don't like the new ones. Not counting Isshu, cus it's new and stuff, Sinnoh is my least favourite by far. For me personally, it's only good side is Shinx.
    Johto is a second, closely followed by Kanto, cus both are tres cool.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hoenn.

It has some of the most varied geography of any pokemon region. There's a volcano within biking distance from the beach of a port town, a city built in interconnected treehouses, a city built in a crater in the middle of the sea, and a town built on floating wooden planks.

Hoenn also has some of the best legendaries conceptually by a large margin. :D

Back