• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite ROM to hack?

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
I can still remember the day I bought Ruby. After a save file that lasted over 360 hours, I finally ran out of things to do. About four years went by until I found the game again, and using my "older boy" knowledge, ripped the save file after building an Xboo cable and started playing again on my computer. Then I decided that I wanted to make the game better. So, I started hacking and inproving a lot of little things and before I knew it, well, I stopped fixing things and started adding to the game. I've always played Ruby and I now I always hack it.

Huayra

Australian VGC Player
Years
I personally prefer to hack Emerald myself, I like the visuals and music of the game a whole lot more than FRLG, and the FRLG music is in there anyway. The in-game clock also makes it simple to implement day/night cycles, which I could never get to work with FRLG.

Back