• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite season?

Favorite season?

• Total voters

ゆりあき

"The Nature-Loving Gynoid!"
Years
  • I love autumn the most. Even though I'd rather be hot than cold, I rarely leave my house anyway so temperatures don't really matter. I like looking out my window, though; For this purpose, autumn and winter offer the most visually interesting views. On occasion when I do leave the house, autumn is a little easier to bare weather-wise. I also prefer the vibrant colors of fall over the muted landscape of winter, but I absolutely do not hate the latter -- I like it quite a lot, actually... Winter is definitely my second most favorite season.

Also, a big plus in my opinion for the colder seasons: not as many bugs can be seen where I live! I'm deathly afraid of bugs, so I often count away the days 'till autumn's arrival.

Also also, and least importantly, my birthday is in October.

Back