• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Sinnoh Towns/Locations

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Battle Frontier- Fave place to get items.
    Sunnyshore-Everyday i get another ribbon, eventually my Dragonite will have 100!!!
    Hearthome-You can battle yer mam!
    Solaceon-Nice music, and i can breed my dragons there
    Resort Area-Villa=awesome.Specially as i can grow Custap and Rowap berries outside of it

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    (I like how many on this thread who uses Bleach themes)

I don't know... I don't play DPPt that much, and there's not that many places where I like to be... I'd say, the whole Sinnoh?

Oh, and are you sure there's not already a thread like this? It seems like one of those that should exist already...

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    The only town that I really liked and stopped to say, "Huh. This is nice," was Snowpoint City. The music was so calming and just the atmosphere of the place was so serene and nice. I hated that gym, but I try to forget that part of the town.

All the other towns and citites didn't really leave any mark on me. I didn't notice them. I give kudos to Oreburgh's music, though. I also liked Canalave's library and all those books about the myths of Sinnoh. I thought it was a nice touch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    My favorite city is Hearthome City because of the contests, amity square, the poffin house but most of all.................................THE CONTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Years
    Snowpoint city, for sure. I liked the whole area in the city and near by the city. I didn't mind the other city's, but they were no way good as Snowpoint city.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Town: I would say Pastoria or Sunnyshore. They're awesome! :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Solaceon town is my favorite, just for breeding and the unknowns.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Eterna's Forest and the Creepy-Looking Mansion own the entire game xD.
    I love the creepy-like music and watching the Rotom mini-scene and the ghosts of course; : )

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
    My favorite City in Sinnoh is Pastoria City.
    PASTORIA CITY has the SAFIRI ZONE MARSH and a Beach Resort to the east.
    The Gym Leader is a Water Type Gym leader as well.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    My favorite place is the Resort Area in Platinum. I love having that mansion and having the Gym Leaders come visit. It's pretty much my home base in Platinum. I also love the Survival Area because you can battle the Gym Leaders and other partner trainers (Riley, Buck, etc.).

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Old Chateau, Route 217, and Spear Pillar for the spookiness,
    Celestic for the history,
    Floaroma for all the flowers,
    Jubilife and Hearthome because of all the things to do, especially contests,
    and Veilstone for the slots. xD

Back