• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Sinnoh Towns/Locations

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Solaceon Town. It's where I spend most of my time. But that's mainly due to the Day Care Center I guess. But that's part of the appeal.

I don't much like Snowpoint City. Since you can't use your bike. And the depressing music.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Resort Area because of the Villa and random visitors.

I also like to lurk around the Galactic Veilstone Building, harass Saturn, take naps in their break room, give pretend speeches in the big gathering hall, and use their "state of the art audio and video system."

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite town/city happens to be Sunnyshore City. I love how it's located next to the sea, and the platforms above are pretty cool.

My favorite location is Mt. Coronet Summit, but both areas are about even to me.

Years
    Maniac Cave
    Old Chateau
    Distortion World

I was disappointed when Maniac Cave changed to Tunnel. That guy should move to Johto and make a Maniac Chunnel.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Among the rest, I like Lake Valor and Snowpoint City, I just like the place and the music~ : D , When I looked at it, the view seems relaxing. : 3;

Years
    Hrm... Favorite place.... Favorite place.... Erm, I don't know... Snowpoint's kinda nice....

Heheheh, I'm starting to lose my interest in the game... Pearl can get a bit boring. If only the games were more... open-ended and included more stuff after the main story :P

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    I like Floaroma, the colorful dancing flowers always put me in a better mood:3

I also like Eterna, for the fact that it reminds me of my neighborhood in some odd way, and also because it has Gardenia, who reminds me of Erika (my favorite Kanto leader. Besides Misty.)

Favorite location for me is no doubt the Spear Pillar. I can't get over the epicness of it (for lack of a better way to state that xD). It takes forever to get to, and I always forget exactly how to get there, but the whole journey and everything is just so cool to me.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    The Old Chateau in Enterna Forest. It's so eerie, but calming.
    Plus all the Gastly, Haunter, and Gengars, how grand is that?
    Just away from civilization to hang out with beingless Pokemon.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I like Celestic Town,mainly for its originality.Plus,"THERE'S A GALACTIC BOMB!!!!!!!".I like Pastoria for the the same reason.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Snowpoint and Sunnyshore.

And I kind of like the Hotel near Lake Valor, weak Pokémon but good for getting money if you're short.

Back