• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Snacks

Years
  • Fruit Snacks, strawberry licorice, and saltines are my go to munchables. I normally carry at least one on me to tide me over at work until I get back home for the night.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ~~~my fav snacks of all time that I love but never have sob sob~~~

- the purple bag doritos
    - 100 grand bars
    - pizza flavored combos
    - cheezits
    - bugles
    - ferrero rocher
    - the brown bread circles in chex mix (they have bags with only these pieces, don't know what it's called)
    - Reese's anything
    - caramello bars
    - corn chips

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • tumblr_ma50gxUD4h1qmt85zo1_500.gif

Years
  • I love sweets. If I splurge, I'll either get candy bars, sour candy, or cookies.

Though my snack today is dried cranberries. They're tasty!

Years
  • White cheddar popcorn, Goldfish, crackers, jelly beans, cookies, peanut butter, Nutella, a peanut butter Nutella sandwich... All depends on what I have with me at college or at home, really.

Sirfetch’d

Basically any kind of fruit. We always have a lot of fruit in our house so I have just developed a taste for it really well and always choose to snack on it if I am a little hungry!

Years
  • some type of chip, oreos, fruit that i like, or cereal are always staples of my snacking times. i always regret it afterwards :(

Years
  • It changes, but main one would be Goldfish of any flavor or variation. Then, chips are great, especially if we have dip in the house, like queso or guacamole, which can make me down an entire bag of chips in one sitting. That's why I try to stay away from Mexican restaurants, haha. n__n;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • NOTHING BECAUSE NO ONE BUYS FOOD IN THIS HOUSE SO I HAVE TO STARVE.

Honestly, if I want a snack, I usually just wait til a meal time and go out and get something. :/ There's never anything to eat in this house and never anything to just grab and eat for a snack. Sometimes there's fruit in the fridge which is my go-to thing if it's there, but it goes pretty quickly. I have a fast metabolism, so it doesn't take me long to get hungry.

At my grandmother's where they buy food like normal human beings, I eat fruit, cookies 'n creme ice cream, pickles, or chips with queso for snacks.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I love cottage cheese. :B No, seriously. That stuff is delicious. I also love those gerber fruit strips and cereal bars as well. Don't judge me. Oh, and I like mango yoplait yogurt and go-gurts too! :D I could go on forever lol.

Back