• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda...? Meep.

Tweak

i used to like soda till i found it it eats away ur teeth and stomach...o-o;; i used to like cherry flavored soda, either pepsi or coke. i like pepsi better, it tastes less fizzly.

sprite and 7-up is also good. i also like ramune soda.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I used to only drink soda... but lately I drink more water... and it has weird side effects on me! Anyways, I love mountain dew! And mountain dew livewire too! I loved the commercial for it too. I don't like code red though... I'm not a cherry person. I also love coke! Oh, and sprite! And sprite remix. But my favorite is definitely mountain dew. But I drink water more than soda now...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've never had a soft drink, pop, coke, soda, or whatever you want to call them once in my life. Don't ask why because I don't know. But I'm a member of the Coke Fan Club. So I support Coke and choose it as my favourite. LOL

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *cracks up* That....is...hilarious! and actually i had different phases.
    Elianas favorite sodas thoughout her ages
    in order of her life

Coke/Pepsi
    Orange Soda
    Mug/Root beer (as in all the time lol)
    Sprite, cherry soda, and root beer

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    1.) Coke
    2.) Root Beer
    3.) Orange Soda
    4.) Diet Pepsi
    5.) Gingerale
    6.) Sprite/Sprite Remix

---

Okay, soda has not been to my liking lately. Maybe it's because I've been violently ill for the past week. But I usually always order Coke whenever I'm out somewhere at a restaurant. If I'm at my friend's house, she has this big cases of root beer so I've come to like the taste of that...and she used to have orange soda, too. I think regular Pepsi tastes nasty...it's just way too sweet or something. Blech. O_o I don't even know how people can choke down Cream Soda or Dr. Pepper...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Coca Cola of course XP Its yummy, and it makes me burp XD

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    My mom is making us drink nine glasses of water a day, so I really don't have room for anything else. I'm waterlogged as it is, hehe....

Well, out of all the sodas I used to drink, root beer was always my favorite. Not only did it taste good alone, but together with ice cream, it made a mean root beer float, hehe. My second favorite would be either Sprite or Sunkist.

*gulps down his nineth glass of water and passes out*

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    LOL She MAKES you do that? My gym teacher always said 8 or 9 but heh I never knew anyone paid attention to that...

Heh well anyway, yeah Root Beer does make good Root Beer Floats.. but the best kind of Root Beer Float is the one that has root beer in it... right 1948729847marios?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    My mom is making us drink nine glasses of water a day, so I really don't have room for anything else. I'm waterlogged as it is, hehe....

Well, out of all the sodas I used to drink, root beer was always my favorite. Not only did it taste good alone, but together with ice cream, it made a mean root beer float, hehe. My second favorite would be either Sprite or Sunkist.

*gulps down his nineth glass of water and passes out*
    OMG Jordan! Imagine if my mom made me drink that much water! That would be so funny since you know how I react to water! I drink it on my own but not 9 glasses. You're supposed to drink 8 a day. But for each caffeinated bevereage you drink that takes away 2 waters. And I drink a lot of soda... or used to. Water is easier to get than soda anyway... and it's better for you.

I never liked root beer. And I don't like Dr. Pepper at all either. Sunkist is good though! And sprite is second only to Mountain Dew for me... Coke is 3rd I guess. I hate ranking things...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I can't believe you never had soda before TF. Hm, I like all lime flavored sodas...Cartoon, you are missing a couple asterisks in your sig, if you're spelling *****.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    LOL She MAKES you do that? My gym teacher always said 8 or 9 but heh I never knew anyone paid attention to that...

Heh well anyway, yeah Root Beer does make good Root Beer Floats.. but the best kind of Root Beer Float is the one that has root beer in it... right 1948729847marios?
    Right jokester936693813! Hehe...

I wouldn't let you drink that much water! Who knows what might happen, hehe....
    My mom always raises the bar to how much water we have to drink. One day it's 6, another it's 8. Sooner or later, we're going to be in the teens, hehe...
    Admitingly, I do feel a lot better though! Water is just so much more nutritious for you then soda, (if it's actually nutritious at all!) so it's having a much more positive effect.

I think my taste for root beer came from my dad, since he's from Utah. Almost everyone drinks root beer there, hehe. I've always liked the orange sodas...

Who loves orange soda?

From Kenan and Kel, hehe....

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I do, oo? Orange soda is okay, but not too much at a time, because then it's not good. But, you can never get enough Sprite, the best!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You wouldn't let me! That's probably a good idea though! Knowing me... you never know what'll happen if I drank that much water! I do have a bottle right next to me though... just so ya know! And I drank at least 3 of those sports bottle sized waters today. At least! I lost count. But I don't think I could drink 9 glasses a day. Nor would anyone want me to! It wouldn't be pretty I'll tell ya that! Maybe I'll try that one day just to see what would happen to me...

I've just never had a liking for root beer. I don't hate it... but I don't drink it. It's okay... but I prefer most anything else to it. Orange soda is good though! Whenever my cousins come over for lunch we drink orange soda... I'm not really sure why but we do! I don't usually drink it though... it's normally my grandmother's soda...

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    You cannot despise rootbeer, snowangel3985729385298465! It is deh ultimateee..

Actually, I think I may have drank 9 glasses of water just at a drinking fountain one time in school... I was there for like 5-10 minutes getting a drink, and then there was a big line behind me so I left and went to the back and drink for another 409574032975240 minutes...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    You cannot despise rootbeer, snowangel3985729385298465! It is deh ultimateee..

Actually, I think I may have drank 9 glasses of water just at a drinking fountain one time in school... I was there for like 5-10 minutes getting a drink, and then there was a big line behind me so I left and went to the back and drink for another 409574032975240 minutes...
    I don't despise root beer jokestr034843980105! (sorry Jordan... I felt the need to copy you on that one!) (I think it's easier just to call me Ashley though! But whatever...) I don't despise it... I just don't like it as much as other sodas... and Water!!! I think it's all starting to kick in now! I have a feeling I'll be up late tonight! Anyways, I said root beer was okay. It's just not something I like to drink! Plus, we never have any anyway...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My mother doesn't have to make me drink water; it's more like the other way around, lol. She tries to make me not drink as much of it! XD There's no telling how much water I drink a day; it's my favorite thing to drink, and it's so healthy, so it's not like it's a problem.

And root beer... I can't really drink it alone. I prefer it with ice cream!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I don't like drinking water unless i'm really thirsty or hot. I try to drink it though, only if it's cold warm. The only warm beverage I enjoy is soda. Especially Sprite. Did I tell you all how much i like Sprite?

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    (1)Mountain Dew
    (2)Sprite
    (3)Orange Soda
    (4)Root Beer

~PGN, STILL trying to get the glow tag to work...

Back