• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
  • Guys, I've got a problem.

For months now--years maybe--I've been addicted to one drink. One perfect, delicious, bubbly liquid that I can't stand to be without. It keeps me up at night. The longing for it tickles my tongue when the taste from the previous can has melted away. In the hallways at school it taunts me inside the safety of a vending machine. I must have spent half of every dollar I've earned on this devil juice. But you know what? I love it. I don't care if it gives me cancer.

Maybe I was set up for this life.

I have a picture of me as a toddler finishing off a two-liter bottle of the stuff. Like a baby born addicted to crack. Did my mother not know what she was doing when she let me have my first sip? Or maybe... no, she couldn't have... or did she... did she do it on purpose?

Anyways, I'm addicted to Diet Coke. What's yer favorite soda/addiction?

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Guys, I've got a problem.

For months now--years maybe--I've been addicted to one drink. One perfect, delicious, bubbly liquid that I can't stand to be without. It keeps me up at night. The longing for it tickles my tongue when the taste from the previous can has melted away. In the hallways at school it taunts me inside the safety of a vending machine. I must have spent half of every dollar I've earned on this devil juice. But you know what? I love it. I don't care if it gives me cancer.

Maybe I was set up for this life.

I have a picture of me as a toddler finishing off a two-liter bottle of the stuff. Like a baby born addicted to crack. Did my mother not know what she was doing when she let me have my first sip? Or maybe... no, she couldn't have... or did she... did she do it on purpose?

Anyways, I'm addicted to Diet Coke. What's yer favorite soda/addiction?
    Mountain Dew.

I can survive on it, but sadly, my mom never buys it since it's never on sale.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • ...Dr. Pepper...

I don't drink coffee so one night I needed to stay up late to do something, and I got a 20oz Dr. Pepper. It hyped me up so much I could barely sleep. So whenever I need a punch, I drink Dr. Pepper. Now, I am so in love with what it can do to me that I am always drinking it.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • "Who loves orange soda? Kelllll loves orange soda. Is it true? Mm-hmm! I do, I do, I do-Ooh!"

If you didn't figure it out through that famous phrase, my favorite soda is orange soda (brand doesn't matter). In the end though, I am in no way addicted to it.
    I hardly ever drink soda now a days, as you may know, it isn't exactly good for you XD

----------------
    Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - Where Ya Wanna Go
    via FoxyTunes

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • My favorite soda is Mountain Dew. Whenever I crave soda, that's what I want, though there isn't any most of the time that happens.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I don't drink soda that much, but when I do it's Diet Pepsi. It's not sugary sweet like other sodas so I'm not "Blea. :<" after three sips. :B

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • COKE. HANDS DOWN.

I love coke. If I see coke I get it. I like anything like cherry coke, vanilla coke and even dasani water and sprite. XD I can't STAND pepsi. It tastes so nasty to me. So anything that's a pepsi product, I don't drink.

That, and I get excited about all the coke commercials on TV. 8D

Also, a little mental note. When I was in second grade and my parents took me to disney world. I tried cherry coke for the first time ever and loved it. I've been drinking it ever since. <3

They also say that people with ADHD, get really hyper with caffiene but to be honest? I don't think that's true... but who knows, maybe it is? XD I have ADHD but I don't ever get hyper and besides, I'm like... naturally hyper, really. XD

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I'm a Pepsi person myself - original, normal Pepsi - but I do like the odd Kopparberg alcohol-free pear cider 8D

It tastes like pear drops. I might as well be drinking Peartiser.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I detest soda. It burns my throat/nose and makes me tear, sneeze, and burp. I hate that feeling, so I try keeping away from soda as much as possible.

The Red Chain

I adore Pepsi and Mountain Dew myself, they are like crack in a can. :'D

Fanta Orange soda is very good as well, but I rarely get the chance to drink it.

Back