• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Spin-Off?

blue

gucci
Years
  • So far it's Pokémon Ranger 2: Shadow Of Almia. The storyline is so in-depth and intresting, I love the whole game and the boss challenges are kind-of easy but still a challenge it's a really fun game IMO.
    However I've grown really fond of Poképark, I've yet to complete it but I cant wait for the second edition!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • My favourite is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. Its successor was OK but I still prefer the original.

And I can run around as a level 99 Murkrow, and kill Rayquaza in one hit with Peck.

What's not to love?

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • The Pokemon Colosseum/XD series. Absolutely love those games. Orre was great, the Shadow Pokemon were great, and Cipher was just freaking fantastic. I hope Orre makes a return someday...

Years
  • Both Pokemon Stadiums :). They are cool cause you play minigames, and if you beat it you get cool prizes like for example playing games x3 faster. Just right now I got a surfing pikachu from it DX took me months.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I loved the mini games in Pokemon Stadium. I have been playing these for a long time without getting bored, I even enjoyed the battles though they were similar and difficult.
    What I liked the most was thing that allowed to modify the gameboy version (red, blue, I can't remember the name, gamecheat?). I killed all the champions with cheated pokemons. XD

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
  • My all-time favorite Pokémon game (not just spin off) is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer's of Sky.
    The story line is epic, the post story line is epic. Befriending Pokémon is much better than catching them, and the fact that you are one makes the game the most appealing Pokémon game ever, it may never come up against the main series, but by god it will push it to its limits.

Back