• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen favorite starter

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Chikorita. I have no idea why. I always choose the water starter, except in Johto.

Roihu

In America
    Years
  • Torchic FTW!!!
    Blaziken is my favorite pokemon no monkey copy cat fighting-fire starter can reach it's coolness level

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Im kinda torn between charmander and cyndaquil. charmander because he becomes charizard and cyndaquil because of typhlosion.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Haaah, it's Totodile for me. Either that or it's Chikorita or Mudkip.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    BY FAR!!!!!!!!!! TOTODILE!!! then squirtle!!!! the worst is torchic

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I always chose the fire starters. My favourite out of them is Torchic. I like the fact that Blaziken can use fire and fighting moves.
    My second favourite is Charmander because Charizard looks good and has so good moves.

Years
  • Bulbasaur is my favorite starter overall. Based on first stage though, I'd say Torchic. Based on the last stage, Charmander, Mudkip, or Chickorita.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ...this belongs to a more general talk of Pokémon since it concerns starters, so I'll just go ahead and move it to Pokémon General. =P Awaaay it goes~

Moved~

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ...this belongs to a more general talk of Pokémon since it concerns starters, so I'll just go ahead and move it to Pokémon General. =P Awaaay it goes~

Moved~

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    One statrer from each gen includes pikachu
    piplup 4th
    chickorita 2nd
    pikachu 1st
    torchic 3rd

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012

Moved~
    Not moved...

I think Cyndaquil has the best line of evolutions, as far as looks go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Cyndaquil, Typhlosion is a very hard pokemon to beat especially with a moveset like

Earthquake
    Thunderpunch
    Flamethrower
    Return

Back