• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Starters

Silri

Kimono Girl
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Definitely Tepig! He's just the cutest freakin' thing ever!! His curly tail and the way his color pattern makes it look like he's wearing pants is just too adorable.
    I always feel just a little bad whenever I hear people make a bacon joke when they see/refer to Tepig.
    I get the feeling poor Tepig and his evolutionary line don't get very much love, or any of the gen 5 starters for that matter.

Years
  • Mudkipz, cuz I herd u liek them.

Another one of those questions that my answer to keeps changing, but at the moment I have to go with Totodile. I always thought it was pretty good to use, even in GSC, and it got even more interesting with the physical/special split and Dragon Dance.

Torchic gets an honorable mention, though.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • My favourite starter would be Charmander simply because it evolves into my favourite Pokémon, Charizard.
    When given the option in any game to choose between the Kanto starters, I always pick Charmander.
    Evolutionary wise, my favourite would be the Totodile line, I love both Croconaw and Feraligatr's design.

Back