• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Team Rocket Pokemon?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I was going to say Mime Jr. until I saw some of the replies in this thread, I totally forgot about Cacnea. He was/is definitly my favourite. :3

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Weezing, i've only watched up to season 6 of Pokemon so i really can't comment on the newer team rocket, so i'll just choose weezing. "Weezing use smokescreen", "weezing use smog", for over 200 episodes? Who doesn't get use to that :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    You didn't say I had to choose a Pokemon belonging to Team Rocket, and you could have said Team Rocket as the big family, so I'm saying Nyasu. The only Pokemon who could actually learn talking in Japanese/English just by reading a darn book with letters and stuff?! That's the most awkward yet the most exciting thing ever!

BUT if you're saying the trio's Pokemon, then Sabonea. It actually made me teary when they had to part.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Weezing and Arbok. They were the originals and if they would have kept them through all the seasons, then think how strong they'd be by now!

Also, not really TR's Pokemon, but I love James' Growlithe (:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Lickitung and Chimecho are two of my all-time favorite pokemon, but looking at the specific members of their team, Cacnea makes me crack up for some reason. Especially in that black mask with Pokeballs stuffed in its mouth. Haha...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    all of the ones that attack james with love x3

and meowth

mime jr is cute >3<

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wobbuffet, that thing is just so funny. Along with Meowth, I just can't see Team Rocket without it. Although, it hasn't done very much recently.

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
    Years
    For James Mime Jr. All the way! For Jesse it has to be Wobbuffet. But overall Mime Jr. is just the cutest little Pokemon! And it's facial expressions are great. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    I love Carnivine.....It loves to chew the head of james as well as jessie..like victreebell..it's cry is also cute..!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I loved James: Chimecho, and Victrebel (I forgot what happen to it)
    Jessie, I loved her Arbok and Dustox because they are poison typed Pokemon. I liked her Wobbuffet when she first got it, but now its bleh, now

:t354:TG

Back