• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Theme?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Which theme is your favorite? I personally like master quest, or the original one

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's gotta be Unbeatable, which, I believe, is the season 8 theme? xD;; Love how motivational it is, and every time I listen to it, it just always makes me... have myself refilled with energy, so to speak. I also like original season theme, as well as the first opening song of Pokémon Diamond & Pearl (can't really recall what it was called).

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Season 14, Black & White. That's the only one I have as a full song that I actually listen to other than the Indigo League original theme song.

Years
  • I haven't heard many of them to be honest, I liked the one played for Johto and the one for Black and White was alright. Of course the first theme will always bring back lots of nostalgia which makes me like that one, too.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • I wanna be the very best,
    like no-one ever was,
    To catch them is my real test,
    To train them is my cause......................and you know the rest.

The original theme is iconic and in my eyes, the quintessential Pokemon Theme. It can't be touched. Same goes for all of the soundtracks between Indigo League and Master Quest.

Other than that, I would probably say that Master Quest is my second favorite theme. I don't know what it is, but it's one of the closest themes I've heard from any other anime that could probably rival the Original Beyblade Soundtrack in so far as how much it rocks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    My favorite is It's Always You and Me. In fact, I liked the movie version so much, that I recreated it from scratch (since YouTube only has the UK version without the intro at the beginning). I'd post a download link, but I'm still a newbie. XD

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
  • For the Japanese dub, my favorite theme is the Spurt! theme.

For the English version, Johto League Champion had my favorite theme.

Years
  • I've gotta say that I'm pretty in love with the Orange island theme and the Battle Frontier theme. The Kanto/Indigo leave will always be a hidden love, just because it was the first ever. Haha

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Oooohhhhooohh I am undefeatable...... Pokaaayymooon ADVANCED BATTLE!
    That is by far my favorite theme song ever!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For original Japanese language I like the 16th opening for Decolore Isl. "Summerly Slope" or the current "V Volt"

English Dub has to be "Black and White" (I just love this opening more in Spanish dub which I watch since it's my native language too) and I also started loving the current opening "Pokémon Theme (Version XY)"

Years
  • Unbeatable is fantastic, as are all the Hoenn themes. <3 Though I also love all Johto themes minus Master Quest; that one never really struck any chords with me and was the first theme I didn't like way back then.

Japanese dub-wise.. I love everything. Battle Frontier especially.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    I love Pokémon World, Advanced and Battle Dimension, also Advanced Challenge and Advanced Battle, but nothing can compare to the original for me. <3

ViperSpeeds

Espada
    Years
  • I like the Johto theme from Season 3, the Season 2 theme called Pokémon World is not bad, but nothing definitely beats the original theme from Season 1. Gotta catch 'em all!

Years
  • "IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN!!
    Pokémon Johto!
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo,
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo,
    Everybody wants to be a master!
    Everybody wants to show their skills!
    Everybody wants to get there faster!
    Make their way to the top of the hill!"

^^ That one lol :) I think it's just called Pokémon Johto :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    My favorite is, naturally, Pokemon Theme from Indigo League. Easily the most magical and inspiring one.
    The opening of The Johto Journeys and Master Quest were cool as well.

I dunno why they had to remake the Theme for XY, why not just use the original.
    In fact, why not just use the original for every season and only change the animation? It's puzzling to me since most animes/tv series don't change their opening themes like that.

Back