• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite time of day?

Years
  • Since I'm posting a comment now, it's definitely the Night for me (3.06am)! Why? Simply because I was born in the night, as a result, mysteriously I'm the most creative at this time. This is a bad habit though. You won't find any jobs in the creative industries at this point of time unless you are your own boss :cer_laugh: But I also find this time to be the most peaceful and you can really reflect on yourself.
    You asked about ours but you didn't tell us yours. So how about yours?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the afternoon or evening because those are the times when I get to relax and simply do what I want.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • I'm more of a night owl, and I like to sleep in. I definitely prefer the later hours, from 6 on or so.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • It depends on the day. I like anytime I don't get hounded with chores. xD Typically that happens to be later at night when my parents are winding down and don't need any other things done. So typically, night time is what I wait for.

Then again, work for me tends to be at night, so on days I work nights, I like the morning! Since I get to relax. xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Early morning is probably my favorite, although that's probably only because I'm never up early enough to see it. It's really refreshing when I am. lol

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I love early morning just as the sun is rising (though I'm never awake to see it) and the "prevening" (lol Big Bang Theory) just as the sun is setting. When you look out the window at either of those times, everything is just so calm, and there's usually a nice breeze :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Evening and night. For some reason I always find myself more alert and productive later on in the day and into the night. My sleep pattern might cause problems if/when I find work, lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It depends on the weather. If it's nice, the mid-morning hours (10 in the morning) are really nice. So are the early hours of the morning (2-4 in the morning) where everyone is asleep and it's still dark and everything is quiet. If it's raining and is all dark outside from a combination of the night coming and the storms, the evening hours (around 8 in the evening) are my favorite.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Oh late afternoon takes the cake. I just love that feeling. Especially when it's like twilight where the sky is this awesome smoothie-colored orange.

I guess I like the afternoon in general. I love it when it rains, I love it when the sun shines. I do the most in the afternoon and I can relax later on.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I love the wee hours of the morning. Everything's just cold and relaxed, with nary a car passing by the road in front of my house, and everyone's asleep. It gets better when there's a drizzle. As the sun rises though, it gets hotter and everything feels a bit stuffier.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Morning, since I know I have another dozen hours left for me to mess around with. I'm more of an early bird so to speak.

Years
  • Not a morning person AT ALL, probably afternoon for me, as that's when I chill most of the time

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Afternoon for me, because it gets to it's warmest, and I really like warm/hot weather. I don't get up until late morning, so I can cancel that selection out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    depends what im doing, if im editing then nigth time when its quiet and I can focus...

Ayselipera

Very early morning or late at night. Ideally 10:00pm - 6:00am. I just think its the most relaxing time of the day. Something about sunlight bothers me too which is why I like when it's dark out so much. Idk why though!

Back