• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Topics in History

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I like some topics in History, but my favorites would have to be the World Wars and the Renaissance because they're the only history topics, that I've taken an interest in.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    • world wars
    • Hitler
    • the french revolution

There are few more. but these are the topics that I've taken an interest in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm not sure why, but I love studying early US History...how the Native Americans arrived, the 13 colonies were formed, etc. British history also fascinated me as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Earlier in life, my favourite topics were the political ones. I liked learning about political conflicts and whatnot and my friends always made fun of me for it since... to be honest, early Canadian politics (from before Canada was even a country) is super boring. xD; When I took history in high school, the only parts that interested me were the World Wars.

I always wanted to take a world history or ancient history but couldn't fit it in my schedule and it has nothing to do with anything I'm studying in university so it would be a useless credit for me. :'( So unfortunately my only exposure to history is Canadian history and wikipedia, whoo.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've always found history in general to be quite fascinating, but World War II and the Cold War are areas of particular interest to me.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Tbh I don't have a favorite topic. Almost all history seems interesting. I could do the generic thing and say the World Wars but they have been so overplayed. I'd much rather learn about things I haven't even gotten into. Like this semester I am taking Modern Eastern Civilization. The only times the mention it otherwise is threw Marco Pallo, or when the European powers try and exert their sphere of influence on it and of course the modern history like the last 150 years.

I have interest in the Age of Exploration, Russian Revolution (especially after watching Dr. Zhivago), General Industrial Revolution and the increase in Urban Centers, Age of Colonialism, the American West(I took a class on it during my Senior year it seems interesting compared to the bland US History they teach that goes over the same material).

Back