• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Town/City?

Favorite Town/City?

• Littleroot Town

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Oldale Town

• Petalburg City

• Rustboro City

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dewford Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slateport City

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Mauville City

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Verdanturf Town

• Fallarbor Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavaridge Town

• Fortree City

Votes: 31 27.9%
  • Lilycove City

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Mossdeep City

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Sootopolis City

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Pacifidlog Town

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Ever Grande City

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Years
fortree city because my secret base was in the route near it so i ended up flying there alot, i think the trees give a nice feeling

Years
The city while i was playing that i enjoyed the most was lilycove city (Epic Mart, near the ocean, mostly because of the mart and near safari zone) but now in terms of aesthetics Sootopolis city and fortree city

Years
Fortree and Lilycove city are so awesome but Sotopolis will always be my favorite town.

Lets face it, Fortree is a dream town, everything is on the trees, no need for explaining why it's so awesome then, right? Lilycove is a big city and I'm the city kind of guy, I prefer when there's a bit more of the "city" then nature, but in moderation. But Sotoplis, I love how peaceful it is (despite the biggest earth-ocean fight ever, k?) but it still doesn't feel like it's some kind of abandoned island.
Anyway, those three are my favorite.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Ever Grande City of course!
With the Elite Four and Victory road being there, it's just a place to go ahead and challenge the Elite Four.. Also that music..

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Hoenn really has some of the best and most creative cities in the whole franchise. As for my favorite, it's a tough choice to make. I'd have to go with Sootopolis though, since I just love how to have to dive in order to get into the city. It reminds me of a human civilization version of a beaver dam, and it would be such a neat city if it were in real life.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Mauville City. Why? In my 516 hours of ruby it was the place where I spent the most time for whatever reason, being in the middle of the region. I'd fly there to fight the camera crew in the 4 directions they were. Also, the daycare and the random fights where straight to the left of it :D

Years
It would be either Pacifidlog because it's randomy floating in the middle of the ocean either Lillycove - I really like Lillycove's name and the design of the city -I also like the fact that it has so many cool building and people in it.

Years
This is the thing about Hoenn; It's so diverse.
You can move from Petalburg to Lilicove in a heartbeat so long as you have a way.
You can go the long way if you want to have some fun. (I like: Petalburg, Rustboro, Verandurf, Mauville, Fortree (No-way I could skip that one), Lilicove.)
Certainly a lot more fun to navigate than a certain hexagonal region, based on New York, Rhymes with Mewnova, in generation five. (Not mentioning any names)

Years
Mosdeep, because of few reasons:
1.) Climate
2.) My favorite character Steven lives there and he gives me Beldum (one of my favorite Pokémon!) there
3.) Space Center is there

Years
It's a tough choice between Fortree and Pacifidlog, but I'm gonna have to go with Fortree. There are a lot of places near this city where you can make secret bases, and it is close to the Weather Institute! In addition Fortree has a Pokemart and a gym.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
I'd probably have to go with Slateport because I love the idea of a shipyard/shopping center type place. The music is so lively and energetic and fits perfectly with the atmosphere of going around buying all the dolls and other cool stuff.

Years
So many notable ones that I liked, Hoenn being my favorite region. I went with Fortree City on the poll, though. The architecture of the buildings, the unique trees, the geographically detailed and diverse routes surrounding it all gave the city a tropical, rain-forest village type feel that I really grew to love. Sometimes in my old games I fly back for nostalgic purposes and run around the wooden bridges, haha.

Years
It's a threeway tie between Slateport, Fortree, and Sootopolis. When I first stepped into Slateport, I fell in love with the festive-sounding music. Even though there isn't too much to do there, other than shop, participate in a contest/battle in the Battle Tent, and stop Teams Magma/Aqua, it's still a memorable place. With Fortree, I love the concept of a city of tree houses, and the music's very relaxing. As for Sootopolis, I love the music and architecture very much, and I also like the unique way of first getting to it (i.e., via Dive).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hoenn as a whole had a HUGE diversity of cities and a lot of them are amazing. I mean, in no other region do we get a Treehouse city, a city you can only get to by diving, and a city completely built on floating logs? I voted for Fortree because the concept is pretty cool, but Sootopolis is a close second.

Back