• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Town?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Lentimas Town has what I believe to be the best music; I also love its desert-y feel. It reminds me a lot of Fallarbor Town in terms of the town itself and the surrounding routes, so based on that I'd say it's my favorite.

Humilau is a close second, though, because of how it's built. It reminds me of Pacifidlog.

If Unova was real, I'd love to live in either of those two cities.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    It will always be Aspertia City, it's just awesome! It's the city in the start and the rival on the side. Plus the things with all of those overlooks... It is the biggest starting town EVER! Everything is there... Except from Professor Juniper's Laboratory, of course.

I also like Castelia City, because it's so big... Plus it's detailed at the same time, and I know what I just said may sound mad to all of you, but I have not played any other Unova game except from White 2! I mean, I heard somebody once saying that Game Freak needs to put in more effort into Towns/Cities, and it just HAPPENED!

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I've reached Mistralton city, and my faves so far are Virbank and Aspertia too. I can't wait to explore the other towns.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I have to admit, I really digged Humilau City. :o :D *_* The fact that the amazing Marine Tube was near it, the pretty glass flooring in people's houses and the idyllic nature of the place really amazed me. :3 :D I kinda found Lentimas City and even Virbank City pretty boring and not very memorable. :x The only thing they both have going for it is local landmarks, but apart from that... they didn't really leave a lasting impact on me. :< Aspertia City was, as people mentioned, quite pretty and scenic also. :D :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    I love Nimbasa. The music, the easy training and the battle subway all amazing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Would that really be considered a town? I mean, it's not one you can fly to...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    It's technically not a "town" per se but it's a settlement in Unova so I say it counts! :D My personal favorite is Lentimas Town mainly for the music and the color scheme. Plus it has the best move tutor in my opinion!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Lentimas Town.

Reminds me of old western movies, and its also next to the haunted house from hell. (Try going through that place, its hell to navigate though. I spent about half a hour in there before saying **** it, I give up.)

Years
    As an Architecture student, Bridge Village was one that really stood out for me. Reminded me of the bridge in Venice! It is great that people can inhabit a bridge like that. Great music, with water flowing through it, definitely my favorite! Also it doesn't have a Pokemon Center which makes it just that bit more special!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Of the new ones I like Aspertia City and Humilau City. And from the old ones, I still love Castelia City, and Undella.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Castelia City became nostalgic after I hadn't played B/W in a while.
    Of the new towns, though... Aspertia's lookout is nice.

Back