• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV commercial???

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    I like that one for Toys R' Us that they did last yearand my sister said was just on today. The one for the Easter sale with the little bunnies singing "Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail" and Geoffry dislikes their singing. I thought that one was cute!

I just saw that one, it's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____^ I just love those little bunnies' voices! =D

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • i love the Quizno's with the singing "sponge monkeys" and the KitKat commercials with all the people dancing on the job

Years
  • the toyota tacoma where the girl is making a video to her husband she says she hates his truck and she pushes it off the cliff and when it lands it is in perfect condition

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i like the strappermellon jucifruit commerical where the dudes in the blend in background pop out aND GRAB THE PACK OF GUM...lol (sry bout caps lol, too lazy to erase)
    i also like the carels jr. commerical where the dudes like "im spicyyyyyyyyyy"
    lol...
    the 6 flags and quiznos are funny too...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mines one of those new Burger King ones

Im spiceyy!

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i love that commercial for Zyrtec with the woman and her dog and the woman had bad allergies. so the dog is really mad. she goes to the park, lets the dog go, he runs away and she goes "Baxter? Baxter?"

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Hex Maniac said:
    i love that commercial for Zyrtec with the woman and her dog and the woman had bad allergies. so the dog is really mad. she goes to the park, lets the dog go, he runs away and she goes "Baxter? Baxter?"
    LOL>>> roflmao!!
    that one IS good.

My favs are the GOT MILK series (specially the Pookie one, with the cat clock and the priest and vending machine one) and Mentos (old ones) ...fresh and full of life!! MENTOS! the freshmaker!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • I love the Quizno Sub commercial!!! I want a t-shirt with the spondgemonkeys on it! I laugh everytime it's on.:laugh: I even have the commercial on tape.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'd like any commercial with a hot girl in it. :\

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • ^ 22sa then what about that bud light commerical where the 2 hot chicks are like:
    "i like bug light (or whatever beer) cuz its light..."
    2nd girl: "well i like bud light cuz its refreshing..."
    "light..."
    "refreshing"
    argument goes on and they tear off each other articles of clothing in the fountain of water...

Years
  • Bud Light Commercial
    *man and woman in horse driven carridge*
    an:this is so romantic,
    *man hands woman candle*
    Woman: Ooo candle light
    *I'll get us some bud lights**bends over*
    *horse farts*
    *fart ignites*
    Man and woman walking in the woods:
    Man: Cool a rocket Powered sleigh!

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I really like the New Goldfish commercial although it may be a lil bit racial.

Back