• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Show

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
Years
  • There is this new show called Fringe on fox. The story is so intense but so good. Kind of like that old show The X-Files minus all the aliens.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The best show on television is without a doubt The Office...It's probably the only show I find to be actually funny. I also watch Attack of the Show on G4 and ESPN a lot too.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I don't watch much TV, the only shows I really love are...

LOST
    The King of Queens

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
  • Tim And Erik Awesome Show Great Job!
    That show is amazing. =]
    I watch it like every night. And when Circuit City went out of business around us I snagged a copy of the first season for only $10. xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I haven't been watching that much tv. I love mostly the sitcoms back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s. I really love The Golden Girls, Roseanne, The Cosby Show, In Living Color, Murphy Brown, Designing Women, The Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, Fresh Prince, Friends, etc...

And I like a lot of reality tv shows too. The one I love so far is "The Biggest Loser." It is awesome stuff right there! What a great show about gettting to your goal weight and being healthy. I will use that show as a motivator. If they can lose all that weight, so can I!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    The Simpsons, King of Queens, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Scrubs, Two and a half men, Futurama, Friends, Desperate Hpuswives xD, Pushing Daisies xD, Eli Stone, CSI Miami, NCIS, Monk, Fringe atm, Reaper, Still Standing, Rodney, Dark Angel, Fastlane and many more... I watch too much TV. x.X

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • I love this TV Shows:
    - American Idol
    - Nationel Geographic Channel
    - Discovery Channel
    - MTV
    That's what i like

Back