• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type of dog, you say?

What kind of dog is favorite?

• Labrador

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Jack Russell Terrier

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Schnauzer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pitbull

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Poodle

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    well out of the list it would be a lab. but my 3 top favorite dogs would have to be chihuahuas, Pomeranians, and boxers.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I can't really say, I've only ever experienced "mutts" I want an Australian Kelpie, though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    PUGS. Definitely. They've got to be the cutest things I've ever seen.

Oh and german shepards.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    There a quite a few dogs that I adore, and I don't think I have a top favorite. But if I have to pick, I guess it would be a Husky. I've always wanted a Husky. c: For the sake of the poll though, I'll pick Jack Russel Terrier. I have on myself, and she's quite adorable with her constantly pathetic face. <3

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    All dogs ftw, 'cept maybe Mexican Hairless dogs x) As much as I wanna say "all dogs" I wouldn't wanna hug one of those.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    The only good dog is a dead one, and the best dog is the tastiest.

:cer_blankstare:
    You troll me so hard!

I like terriers the best, because my first dog was a Terrier. I got it when I was two years old. It died recently because someone left baking chocolate within it's reach...

I miss that dog... :cer_cry:

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Pitbull but Rotties r better. :D

I don't think they are vicious at all, I love bulky looking dogs.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    German Shepherd's.
    I love how their faces look. My cousin has one, and I love his dog to death :D

I really despise chihuahuas though, those things bark too much -.-

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Well out of your list it straight off has to be the Labrador, the others nahhh. For not on your list Husky is straight first place from since I was 9, either German Shepherd or Golden Labrador goes there in second. So really Labrador was actually in my list no matter which way.

Chihuahuas I don't like, I just don't like them.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Labradors are easy to train and they're cute!! Of all dogs I took care, only the Labradors are friendly to other dogs. :3 Pitbull on the other hand is.. disgusting. >.<

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's hard to choose my favourite breed. I like dogs so much that their breed, colour, size and gender do not matter.

Back