• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type of Pokemon?

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    water and ice, mainly because blue's my favorite color i guess and there's just something cool about it...ice is especially cool. hah. bad joke.

that and dragon, dragonair is awesome.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Fighting. I just feel this special kinship with them. Sure, they're not flashy, cute, or cool (to most), but I just have this feeling for them. Plus, a lot of people don't like Fighting, and not many people like me (seriously, if it weren't for my drawings, I wouldn't have any "e-friends"). The funnest thing I have with Fighting type is putting aside their human-like looks and imagining them behaving like animals.

Years
  • Dragon and fire. ^_^; About the only types I really like aside from Dark... >.<

Dragon types are just cool. Eh... I've always been facinated by dragons. I don't feel I compete with all the massive ammount of dragon fanboys out there, but I know I like dragons in general. Fire is very attractive as a type, in a way. The idea of them. ^_^;

Dark is a unique and mysterious type because all its moves and stuff are odd... o.o ~ Same with ghost and such...

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Dark, Dragon, Steel, and Fire

Dark...because its just so...dark

Dragon...see sig and name

Steel...incredible defense and offense

Fire...burn, let it all burn.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • Fire,Psychic
    Fire because.....its just so cool and psychic because most mysterious legendarys are psychic.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    For me, Water/Psychic
    I reckon that a really nice combination

Back