• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Type to Use?

Type?

• Normal

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Fire

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Electric

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Water

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Dragon

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Steel

• Fighting

• Grass

• Ice

• Ghost

• Psychic

• Dark

• Bug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ground

• Poison

• Flying

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Ghost pokemon. They look so awesome, and can be a really nice trump card since so few people seem to acknowledge them. Not to mention the immunity to ground type moves ;)

Years
  • I like using Fire if possible. I started with Torterra for a change. I've only finished a pokemon game without a Fire type pokemon twice. One with my Swampert and the other with my Torterra.I like fire because of their speed. I might make a hardcore Fire-type team for the fun of it. Then again, I'm also training a Dragon team with a DD-Tar, as soon as I get a Charmander. So in order, my top 5 would be:
    Fire
    Dragon
    Water
    Flying
    Electric

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Definitely Ice pokemon! Though they don't have enough different types of Ice pokemon. I really hope to see a good bunch more in the next generation.

I also really love Grass pokemon, and there are plenty of those to chose from!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Ghost Pokemon have to be my favourite. Dusknoir is just so cool. Along with Gengar and Mismagius. After them it's all the rest.

EDIT: Also this is in the wrong section, shouldn't it be in pokemon general?

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Through the game, hmm... Well the fire type is always a must in my team. Then I just go all round with water, grass etc.

Back