• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Type

What's your favorite Pokemon Type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • pokedragon fire its easy to list five breeds of dragons just post it in different languages...that would solve the probelem...so here i go:
    dragon - english
    Lindwurm - german
    drago - itallian
    дракон -russian
    drake -sweedish
    and the first word under my name ( التنين ) is arabic for dragon i beleive

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i love dragon pokemon im not going into the fight but im just saying dragon is my favorite dark 2nd and psychic 3rd

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i like bugs the best... nobody sees them coming. and the wreck havock on psy types. very fun.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Water/Ice no contest... water types only suffer from special related attacks, which amnesia can fix up. Many water types also have the ability to learn many other elemented attacks, ranging from psychic, electric and ice to even grass and fire. With such a wide range of attacks learn by water types, water type is one of the strongest in the game.

Ice type itself is very powerful except for some of the cripple-stated ice types out there like Sneasil... It's almost gurantee that there is an ice attack out there somewhere as ice attacks has such a big advantage over many other types. Freeze is THE worst status you can ever get as a frozen Pokemon is as good as dead (you have to either switch and use heal bell/aromatherapy or attack with the new Pokemon but this will result in the opponents getting a free turn, or your oppoennt can sit there to buff up against your non-moving frozen Pokemon.)

Water/Ice = the best imho

(plus they got some of the cutest Pokemon out there, like Articuno, Quagsire and so on ^^)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Same as Frostweaver - Water/Ice. Ice Beam (which nearly all Water Pokemon can learn) can take down Grass, and some Water Pokemon are completely resistant to Electric. Even if they aren't, many of them can learn Earthquake. Water Pokemon are also the most versatile - there's a dual type for nearly every other type... and with their trademark brilliant movepool... that just seals the deal.

Ice too is underrated, but Ice Beam is probably one of the best moves any Pokemon can learn. Even if Pure Ice themselves have a lot of weaknesses and only one resistance (other Ice Pokemon), their attacks are always mind-blowing and being Frozen is definitely the worst.

~ MCD

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I love Psychic types, so I'd have to say that they're my favorite type.

Back