• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite UBs

FineDough

The Enemy 「Stand」
Years
  • Honestly, Buzzwole wins by a landslide for me. The flexing cracks me up every time.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    both are pokes i thought i would never use based on visuals. I'm actually loving Pheramosa and Celesteela. My celesteela named Drilldo runs with protect/leech seed/giga drain/steel head/big root and smashes faces. Pheramosa i made special attack and ran focus blast/bug buzz/uTurn/ice beam/focus sash and its also rather splendid with its +speed/-def nature and 151 base speed. Its just boss and its usually my first poke out since its faster than anything and has uturn.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Pheromosa, Kartana, and Celesteela are my favourites design wise. Xurkitree is also worth a mention for having such a high Sp. Attack stat and a nice design too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Kartana and Celesteela are probably the best of the bunch.

Years
  • Pheromosa is a big win for me! I actually like to use it to gain some BP in the battle tree so I can focus for some IV breeding! :) oh and her design too is super good! :)

Years
  • Celesteela's definitely my fave. I love the design, the idea behind it, and the fact it's the first new Steel/Flying Pokemon since Skarmory.

Years
  • Kartana grew on me a lot. It's a neat design and very helpful for me in the Battle Tree. Would probably like Celesteela also but since I have Sun I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. ;c

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Still playing through the story (although I've clocked quite a few hours~)

From what I've seen Guzzlord looks an absolute menace just from its appearance alone :)

Don't like the Metroid-esque Nihilego too much atm though. Sitting on people's heads and turning them into giant monstrous Jellyfish things. lol nope. Sorry Lillie I'm out.

Back