• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Vampire?

Years
    Do you prefer Dracula, or maybe Edward Cullen? There are lots of vampires in books, movies, tv shows, etc... but who is your favorite, and why?

Anyway, mine? Jessica Hamby. Why? Well, it should be obvious to anyone who watches True Blood. :D
    Spoiler:

Livvie [Olivia Locke] from Port Charles is probably my second favorite. If it weren't for her codependent relationship with Caleb, she may have been first... maybe. She had lots of moments where she was pure awesome, like when she staked Caleb the first time.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and I have to mention Alice from Twilight, even if she isn't necessarily my third favorite. She was the only good thing best thing about that movie. :3

So, what about you?

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
    Years
    Dracula.

Edward Cullen was the thing that killed the Vampire Genre in general. "Sparkling Skin" More like burning skin when they are in the sun.

Classics ftw

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kurumi of 東方Project.
    Which breaks it down to a question of "why not Remilia or Flandle?", namely since I've never had any other vampires under my fandom umbrella and have never made any substantial effort to create my own such character. Anyway: I enjoy the obscure (東方Project games 1–5 weren't on Windows so are vastly unknown), and imo she is better dressed without one of those weird bonnet things the other two have. As nice as the SDM may be to live in, Kurumi's lake of blood is cooler for obvious reasons.
    Spoiler:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Definitely Angel and/or Spike... Because Joss Whedon created them.

And, yes, Twilight did brutally murder the vampire genre... :/

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'm not a particular fan of vampires, but I have to give a special shout-out to Myotismon from Digimon. Even though he's a cartoon character, he was genuinely threatening- that guy freaked me out as a kid.

And I'm also going to agree that Twilight is horrible. But technically, there aren't really any vampires in it...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Dracula.

Edward Cullen was the thing that killed the Vampire Genre in general. "Sparkling Skin" More like burning skin when they are in the sun.

Classics ftw

Ditto.
    All I hear and see about are Vampires, seriously Vampires aren't that great (the same with Twilight) and I also agree with shining-Celebi

:t354:TG

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    mine would be either Lorcan Furey from the Vampirates book series
    or Cian from the Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    There are two that come in mind.

Favorite Vampire?

This guy is like Dracula for kids.

Favorite Vampire?

A vampire in-training is nice to see and especially since she was turned into a vampire through the original rules(the virgin thing).

Years
    Barnabus Collins. He was one of the first sympathetic vampire characters. I'm finally starting my Dark Shadows DVD collection.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    dracula ftw.

the entire cast of twilight can go 'f' themselves in the 'a', as far as i'm concerned.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Definitely the more classic vampires such as Dracula and Lestat de Lioncourt. Love the Interview with the Vampire. <3 :P When it comes to Twilight though... I can't say I hate the film, because I don't. I just hate a majority of its fan base, they're so damn obnoxious and take it all way too seriously.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Larten Crepsley, Darren Shan and Steve Leonard from The Saga of Darren Shan.

Also, Dracula and Nosferatu/Count Orlok(his German adaptation).

Back