• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Villains

Favorite Villain

• Giovanni

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Archie

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maxie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hank

• Lorelei

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Lance

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Courtney

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Agatha

• Mask of Ice

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    The Mask of Ice was the best in my opinion - his actions, although evil and selfish, ultimately had human motives and I felt really bad for him in the end. Plus he was really good at throwing people off with that nice old man guise. >:) Giovanni is a close second, I suppose, just for being so tenacious.

Who is Hank?

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
    The Mask of Ice was the best in my opinion - his actions, although evil and selfish, ultimately had human motives and I felt really bad for him in the end. Plus he was really good at throwing people off with that nice old man guise. >:) Giovanni is a close second, I suppose, just for being so tenacious.

Who is Hank?
    I agree with that you said, Mask of Ice is pretty cool and has been a great Villian in my opinion.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Mask of Ice, hands down.
    Although, I have to say, I liked Marge a lot, even before she helped Ruby out and redeemed herself. xD I just loved her attitude. Though, I guess she wasn't -really- a villain, so, once again, Mask of Ice.

Giovanni's pretty hardcore too. l3

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    The E4 were pretty badass for me. totally blew my mind that they would kill trainers. o.O

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Archie and Maxie had same intention to kill trainers, which you NEVER SEE IN THE ANIME.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Mask of Ice hands down. Aqua and Magma are no fun. I can't wait till they show Cyrus though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Archie and Maxie had same intention to kill trainers, which you NEVER SEE IN THE ANIME.

Like totally, in the anime archie and maxie went like we were wrong and stuff like that after the kyogre and groudon incident, in the manga they said LIKE WE CARE, we will kill you all, they were defeated then buried that's how aqua and magma got disbanded.

Also guys for those that have a deviantart account please take a look at my gallery, I need people to rate my art to see where I need to improve.
    https://videofan9864.deviantart.com/

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Lance, because he was able to "speak" telepathically with his pokemon as well as heal them. I just thought that was kinda cool.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My favorites were Courtney and Lorelei, before they became semi-protagonists. D:

I think Mask of Ice was a pretty convincing villain, though.

Back