• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    My favorite 5 cards is in this order 1-5...
    buster blader. dark ruler ha des. Injection Fairy Lily. Red eyes black metal dragon. Dark Sage buster blader rocks!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    YugiohSlade said:
    My favorite 5 cards is in this order 1-5...
    buster blader. dark ruler ha des. Injection Fairy Lily. Red eyes black metal dragon. Dark Sage buster blader rocks!

What's that last card again? :\

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Kaiser Glider
    why?
    1.a dragon
    2.2400 for 1 tribute
    3.hane hane effect (not fliip but when he dies anyway)
    4.if he battles the same monster with equal attack point whoever controls Kaiser Glider is that Kaiser Glider is alive but the monster with the same atk point goes to the graveyard (i.e Jinzo,Amphibion Beast)
    total pWnAge

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    My favorite card is the Flame Cerebrus but my favorite cards for duels would probably be Dark Paliden, Dark Master Zorc, Cyber Jar, Question, and Dice Jar.

Cool! Someone else who likes Flame Cerebrus. I like it's Attack/Defense and graphic.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The King of Water Pokemon said:
    Cool! Someone else who likes Flame Cerebrus. I like it's Attack/Defense and graphic.

I like Flame Cerebus' graphic but I don't like the attack and defense.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • "Oh. Yeah. It's very, very destructive."

Yeah, almost too broken to be printed. It's so funny how the little kids regard it as a "really bad" card. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    "Oh. Yeah. It's very, very destructive."

Yeah, almost too broken to be printed. It's so funny how the little kids regard it as a "really bad" card. :P

Here's what so destructive about it. Make sure your opponet has no cards on the field or no traps or monster cards in their hand. Then attack with Yata and some other monsters directly until you win. My friend got killed at dueling because he got trapped by Yata. hehehe. :badsmile:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yeah. That's why I regard it as broken, becuase there is no way of getting out of it, no matter how hard you try. Actually, a spirit reaper with Yata can turn any duel around...

Lukhuta

forgotten one
    Years
  • my non duel favourite monster card is the judge man* because of his kinda murderer face :P
    then my favourite magic card is the monster reborn
    is had always loved crystals ^^

(thanks! im french and i dont really know english names^^!)

Last edited:

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • I hate cards you have to sacrifice for =(. I would say that I like *thinks* Muka-muka! But I only like it becuase of the trusty Infinite Cards magic card. Then if you stall long enough you got a card capable of destroying the retarted Gate Guardian!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Hehe. Naw, I need them to clear out my field sometimes when it gets crowded (might as well hurt your opponent while you're at it).

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I don't tend to want to "clear the whole field". I tend to prefer selectively control my monster slots, kinda like how I control my opponent's monster/magic slots (then hand count, and finally stop them from drawing). I mean, magicians of faith are worthless to me after I use them once. They just take up space for more powerful cards like spirit reaper (that wants that place). Also, I have a reservation of 3000LP of direct damage at any given instant for the final blow with cannon soldier (which takes a while with only swarms and clowns doing the work lol).

I think probably it will be another power shift. I'll see how I go with more "other" duels. Thanks for suggestions. Feel free to give more, since I might miss something somewhere (you never know).

Back