• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorte Gym leader, Elite Four, and Champion?

ilikeluigi

Team Rocket's only hope
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    My favorite Gym leader is Giovanni. My favorite Elite four is Koga. And my favorite champion is Blue. What is yours?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    • My favorite Gym leader is Sabrina, the only one that can stand up to actual Pokemon herself.
    • My favorite Elite four is Karen, she just seems cool (I'm not a fan of the Elite four so far, they all seem kind of....lame)
    • And my favorite Champion is Cynthia.

Other favorites include Erika, Giovanni, Koga, Clair and Jasmine.

Oh, and Pryce is cool as well (see my pun thar!)

love like winter

Chilly, isn't it?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Lets see...
    Gym Leader: Pryce
    Elite Four: Lorelei
    Champ: Lance

If you can't tell....I love Ice xD

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    • Gym Leader: Sabrina
    • Elite Four: Drake
    • Champion: Lance

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Gym Leader: Misty
    Elite Four:Lorelei
    Champion: Wallace

Lol as you can see I like the water/ice typed trainers

Years
    • My favourite Gym Leader would have to be Blaine. I always loved the little trivia questions in the Cinnabar Gym. Even though they were pretty simple to guess, I sure did miss them in GSC the first time around
    • My favourite Elite Four members are Drake and Lance. I've never been much of a Dragon-type trainer, and I always find it refreshing to battle against a type that I don't normally get to.
    • My favourite Champion is Blue. I've always liked battling against him because he has a diverse team (I've never played DPPt, but as far as I know Cynthia is the same).

Last edited:
    Years
    Favorite equals easiest for me here (since I like those enemies which I have few trouble with), so that list would probably look like this:

Gym Leader: Surge. I never had any problems against him, only with his stupid gym maze. But who doesn't?

Elite 4 member: Bruno. Except for the Steelixes in FRLG, he has never been much of a problem for me. Sidney would be another option for this, if he just wouldn't have that annoying Mightyena with Intimidate.

Champion: Lance. With Ice and Thunder Punch being cheap TMs availiable to many Pokemon, it's (well, most of the time) not too hard to beat a Flying-type (you can't deny it, he always had more Flying types than Dragons, except when counting the second round in HGSS) Champion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Gym Leader: Koga or Morty...awesome type specialties and cool gyms overall

Elite Four: Koga or Aaron...awesome type specialties and use some of my favorite GenII and Gen IV pokemon

Champion: Steven...even though he does have a themed team (an awesome theme to be sure), they're diverse enough to cause some degree of challenge

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    My favourite gym leader is Falkner, for deffinate! He is like my favourite char. <3 But I also like Morty as well. =D Favourite Elite 4 is... hmm, that's a tough one, probably Lance or... Will. =3 Favourite champions are Cynthia and Steven. =D

Ayselipera

Gym Leader: Erika. I love the way she is portrayed and how she sticks to old Japanese traditions. Plus I love grass Pokemon.
    Elite Four: Karen was my favorite way back when and she still is today. She represents the Dark type well and I just love her attitude.
    Champion: I never really cared much for any of the Champions, but out of all of them I liked Steven the most. I'm pretty sure out of all the Champions he's the only one who gave me a hard time.

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Gym Leader; Sabrina
    Elite four; Lucian
    Champion; Wallace

Guess what my favourite type is?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Note: All comments apply to FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver ONLY. I have played others but my favourites are from the above games.

Gym Leader
    : I love the eccentrics! Wattson and Juan are examples of this. I love Winona's battle style also. Volkner dresses a lot like me. My favourite overall would have to be Juan. He combines strength, speed and finesse in the way he battles and dresses superbly!

Elite 4: A toughie! Will and Lucian both appeal to me but Drake takes the prize! Drake's brute strength and tactical cunning makes him superior to the other two.

Champion: Cythia has a great team aesthetically, but she's too easy to beat. Wallace is the champion for me. He is the only champion I have ever struggled to defeat 1st time around. I prerfer him as a champion and Steven as a travelling trainer in Emerald as it seems better suited to Steven's personallity.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Gym Leader: Jasmine and Morty

Elite Four: Karen and Lucian

Champion: None

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Gym Leader- Falkner or Volkner, they both strike me as badass.

Elite 4 - Phoebe, I like how her appearance is misleading (you would've guessed anything besides ghost)

Champion - Steven, yes Steven, not Wallace.

I just want to get it out there that I hate Roark. it seemed to me that since Byron couldn't get Riley, Roark begged daddy for the job and Byron thought, "why the **** not?" and went with the silver medal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Gym Leader: Volkner - He seems really calm and plus I like Electric types
    Elite Four: Karen - There's something about her I've always liked that made her stick out, but I haven't played GSC in a while so I'm not sure what exactly.
    Champion: Cynthia, with Steven coming in very close. They were both characters that played big roles in aiding you in your journey.

Back