• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite and Least Favourite Legendary

Years
    For me, my favourite Legendary has to be Darkrai, because Dark types have always been my favourite Pokemon type, I like how he is desgined, and his back story is quite interesting.

Least Favourite is Regice, he just doesn't look right to me, also out of all the golem legendaries, he has to be the worst when it comes to mobility if limbs... as he can only move his arms the tiniest bit!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    My favorite legendary has to be Shaymin hands down! Love it's design and its Sky form! (+ its appearance in mystery dungeon & the movies made me love shaman even more)

I don't really have a least fav but I didn't like Tornadus, Terrakion, & Cobalion at all at first :/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Favorite is Shaymin, it's so cute :3

Least favorite is the weather trio, I can't tell them apart :p

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    Favourite: Articuno. I'm a bird lover anyway, and...just look at it! Majestic af

Least favourite: Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf. Crappy little fairy things that mean nothing to me except filling my Pokedex.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    My favorite is Rayquaza because its ability to quell Kyogre and Groudon, and it gives Deoxys a run for its money.

My least favorite is Mew because of all the trouble you have to go through to get a legitimate one on top of the fact it's the most copied (for lack of a better term) Pokemon.

Years
    My favourite is Giratina - he looks very unique, strong and terrifying. I love evil looking legends.
    My least favourite is Manaphy and Meloetta - they doesnt look like anything special. I generally don't like cute legends. I think that legends deserve strong look. Something like when you see it you feel respect.

Pear Of Peaches

Forum Youngster
    Years
    My favorite is definitely Moltres. It used to be one of my favorite Pokemon when I was little and it looks awesome.
    Least favorite is probably Yveltal. I just really don't like the design of it.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    That one's pretty hard. I think its a tie between Lugia and Rayquaza. With both Giratina and Kyogre coming on the 2nd place.

I've loved Rayquaza since I encountered it in Sapphire. I had no internet back then and actually didn't know about it at all until I found it on top of the Sky Pillar.

I like Lugia because of the 2nd movie and its role in XD: Gale of Darkness. I also managed to get a shiny one by soft resetting in Alpha Sapphire, it's actually my first soft reset shiny legendary.

As for my least favorite legendary, I'd pick the entire genie trio. Especially their incarnate formes. Those are just plain lazy and are only palette swaps with some minor alterations.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I've always been very fond of Regigigas- I just have a soft spot for it. Sure, its ability may be despicable, but it looks so cool, has some sort of plugs for fingers, and is very impressive once it gets out of Slow Start.

My least favorite? Perfect Zygarde. It may seem like it could actually bring purpose to the much higher tiers, but its design is so ridiculous. I mean, just look at those arms!

Years
    Hmm.. my favourite legendary is probably either Lugia or Ho-Oh because in my opinion pokemon from gen 2 just look the best. And the the twin towers and such really make Ho-oh and Lugia feel mystical. On the other hand my least favorite is probably Manaphy due to it looking a lot like a blob with antenna, it's just a bit too simple.. I would like it better if it was a bit more detailed.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    My most favorite is Mew, that cat like appearance and voice, and how it moves in the anime and games, I really love it, the other that is slowly becoming my favorite by design is Solgaleo.

Least favorite is kind of hard to tell, has to be Arceus based on design

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Favorite: Meloetta, Its cute and powerful and it has a cool other form :3
    Least Favorite: this is hard but Tornudus, i mean what is the point of him exactly? Thundurus isnt much better tho i gotta say

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Favorite: Mew. It is way to cute and I love its personality in Pokemon the First Movie and ahhhhhhh <333 I want to cuddle it.

Least Favorite: Probably Heatran. I don't know why it is a legendary. Lol.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Mmm.. Favourite legendary's gotta be Magearna, Diancie and Shaymin close behind. Before Magearna popped up Diancie was my favorite Pok?mon and Shaymin's just too cute, a newfound love but.. Shaymin's a cute lil flower hedgehog. <3

Least favourite would have to be Landorus. Was just never found of him, while I liked Thundurus and Tornadus (especially the latter due to his typing), Landorus is just.. eh.

Karous

Captain Obvious
    Years
    Favorite: Mewtwo

My favorite Pokemon, lol. I just love Mewtwo's backstory whenever he/she/it may pop up in the various canon.

Least favorite: Solgaleo

I get the games aren't out yet, but the idea of a fucking sun god not being a Fire type irks me greatly. Fuck you, Solgaleo.

In case it turns out to be really awesome in Sun which makes this a moot point, then the "least favorite" title would have to revert back to Hoopa. Hoopa Unbound is fucking hideous, Confined Hoopa doesn't have any interesting lore at all and existed solely to summon all the other legendary mons in a dumb mashup movie.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Arceus is my favourite. I love its design, its ability, its strength, its position in the pokemon world. and of course, its judgement.
    Least favourite : I think it is Latios. I don't even know the reason it is considered a legendary. It has got a stupid colour combination, the more stupid, heal pulse and the stupidest, Mist Ball.

Back