• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite anime/manga.

Frokage

The legendary curse
Years
  • The Liar Game and Doubt are definitely my favourite manga series. The Liar Game's nice because it's an interesting story and the experiments are epic. The solutions its protagonists come up with are simply brilliant. Doubt, unfortunately, counts of 4 releases but is epic nonetheless. So many great plot twists, so many puzzles, and the ending really hits you. Black Butler is good for a chuckle once in a while too. As for my favourite anime, I'm definitely going with Death Note. I know many have seen it and all, but it's always been my favourite. I love how the characters all turn out and how Light is able to out-manipulate and out-play L and such. It's all very intense and that's what I truly loved about it.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • my favorite anime is dragonball series for its ultimate fighting against the negative side and forit unbelievable story and a great work. One of the greatest hits was dragonball Z, Dragon ball series which include Dragon ball, Dragon ball Z, Dragon ball GT was too awesome. With some amazing fights and amazing stunt & moves are showed in this whole Dragonball series. with total of 400 or something episode of the whole dragon ball series (With GT,Z & ball) its a thing that i can't miss. I have watched all the series almost. now watching dragonball Z again. And also because its my first anime ever.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Favourite anime: Hunter x Hunter.

Characters are oh so original and Nen is super cool and original for the most part.

Favourite manga: Bleach.

Is Bleach and is super cool. :D Beats HxH as my favourite anime because the HxH manga sucks.

Years
  • Elfen Lied is by far my favourite anime, with Psycho Pass being a close second. The former includes several different themes including humanity, physical/emotional abuse, etc. and it was a great series for its time. I still re-watch episodes from time to time just to relive the gut-wrenching and heart tugging moments. In terms of manga, I don't have a clear favourite, to be honest. Majority of them are of the shoujo genre and none of them stand out. If I had to choose one, Hirunaka no Ryuusei.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For anime, Angel Beats is my favorite.
    It's a few years old now, but I love the story it tells, and it's characters, the concept for the whole thing. It just really impacted me at the time, and I still really like it. Also, the music is super catchy, in my opinion. It's a high school slice of life, but also a thriller, drama, and I suppose supernatural show, too. Ugh, so good.

My favorite manga is Pandora Hearts, because it's so complex, and it starts out seeming so happy, then it throws you through an emotional roller coaster that's so extreme I have never read anything quite like it before in terms of manga. It's been going for a handful of years, and it's pacing is very well done. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you hold your breath, and sometimes you shut yourself in a dark room and cry. Genre wise, it's fantasy, drama, horror, and some romance that ties certain plot elements together. Some of it's concepts are loosely based on Alice In Wonderland. It can get pretty violent for something that has pretty art, and I've ended up caring about the characters more than I expected. I just wanna see them happy, aaaaaah.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • Favorite anime: Magi

I absolutely adore the characters, the character development and the morally gray areas of the story. I feel that it really makes me think and put myself in a character's position... almost every time I find myself agreeing with these characters who aren't quite evil but are doing "bad" things.

I'm pretty much always putting myself into the story and thinking of how it would be if I were present, what I would do, who I would side with, etc. - it's very inspirational for fanfictions. ^_^

Back