• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Bleach Characters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Who are your favourite Bleach anime/manga characters and why?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Out of all the characters my favorite would be Ichigo. Him being the main character is probably a big reason. He's pretty determined and never gives up, he gets down sometimes but then he bounces right back up. I even enjoy his cockiness from time to time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Shiro-chan, Hitsugaya Toushirou, of course. Maybe it's because he's so young, yet he has such a mature personality compared to other Captains, and he is a Captain himself. I also love his hair and his eyes O_o

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I use to like Ichigo the most, but frankly am more interested in Zaraki Kenpachi currently. The guy's attitude is too <3 <3 <3, and all of his fights were fun to watch. I love everything he says too. Can't wait till he can finally communicate with his zanpakutou.

I might like Ichigo's hollow more then Zaraki though.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Orihime Inoue..I love her happy-go-lucky personality x3
    Yachiru-chan too,cause pink hair rocks D:

My fav guy is Chad~=3 He's Mexican,there aren't too many characters in anime that are of that background. x3 I find that really neat.

:3~

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Ichigo, Renji and Orihime =)

Ichigo's determined and striving, Renji has some absolutely hilarious scenes and he's a very passionate fighter despite his losses at Soul Society and Orihime's naive-ness reminds me of a certain someone I know in real life =D

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    Definitely Ishida. <3 He's a Quincy, last of his kind, and you know, he's just got that charisma about him that I love. :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I fell in love with Soifon the first time I saw her. Her background story was interesting, and I always can't wait to see her next appearance. She's smart, beautiful, and talented. The Bount Arc was all worth it for that one episode when she creamed Mabashi.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    My favorite character is definately Hitsugaya... He's so adorable, and he's more mature than most of the characters. xD And it's so funny when he's yelling at Matsumoto. Like in the shinigami golden when she was all "WE CAN BATHE TOGETHER : D" Oh geez. xD

I like Hanatarou too, he's just so innocent and cute. He's not appreciated much but he tries his best anyway. x3 It was really funny when Ichigo and Ganju grabbed him and were like "WE HAVE A HOSTAGE!"

That's all I can think of, at the moment.. -shot-

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    I like Ichigo, KON, Uryu, Chad, Rukia, and Yoruichi. There all pretty cool characters.

Back