• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favourite City in Isshu?

Genosekuto

L337 3P1CN355
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hiun City
    Just epic....with the 3D effects and everything.
    The part when you go into the city is amazing to.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Tough one... Hiun City definitely makes for a solid favorite considering there's never been anything like it in the games before, but Futuristic Souryuu city is awesome and rather unique as well. I can't pick one, but Hiun, Souryuu and Ramion city have to be among my favorites for sure.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Hiun City, because of the awesome 3d graphics. But if I could also choose a town, I would choose Kanawa Town.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Probably, by looking at PokêEarth, Hiun city for white, I would probably prefer Black City in Blacl because of all the trainers you can battle.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • 99% of us are going to say Hiun, aren't we? D:

Truth be told, I don't like most of the cities in Black and White. I love the music for most of them, but nearly all of the cities themselves are incredibly bland and boring.

The only two that stand out to me are Hiun and Raimon. Hiun isn't much more than a generic city, but it gets points for abusing the hell out of the engine. It does look amazing, and while it isn't quite as big as I hoped it'd be, it's still pretty huge.

My favorite city would have to be Raimon, though, without a doubt. Awesome music, tons of things to do even after post-game (which is one thing Hiun lacks), and while it's not huge like Hiun, it's still pretty big. And I just love the atmosphere of it, too. It's just a very fun city, really.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Hmm this is a tough one...

Its a tie between Hiun, Ramion and Souryuu...

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Hiun... Hm...

I have to be honest, I dislike Hiun for it's graphics. In comparison to other cities in the game, it stands out too much. I admit the graphics are rather "cool" but it stands out like a sore thumb.

I can't quite pick out my favorite as I'm not done with Black yet. I'm still less than half-way through.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Definitely not Hiun City; it's too big and too metropolitan. And I don't think I'll like Black City, although I have yet to visit it.

I'd say my favourite thus far are Raimon City (it's so pretty and modern) and Sekka City (it's got the niftiest gym, it's near the Dragon Spiral tower, and I like its weather :D).

But yeah, I'm not really a huge fan of Hiun City, despite its popularity.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I love White Forest. The way the camera is set off is awesome, and it has sweet looking trees. Not a ton to do there but it's my favorite.

Kamigoroshi

Moemon Hunter
    Years
  • My favourite 'city' is the Village Bridge hands down. I'm really fond of its atmosphere and the musicians there as well.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • The one with the electric gym.

Forget the name.

But I love it. The only thing that bugs me is that when you go to the part with the ferris wheel, it acts like you're entering another city or route when you're not. :(

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Forget the name.

Raimon City. :)

The only thing that bugs me is that when you go to the part with the ferris wheel, it acts like you're entering another city or route when you're not. :(

Ah, I know what you mean. It bothers me too, but personally, I'd rather have that than a slow framerate, like what happened to Goldenrod and Hearthome.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Karakusa Town is my favourite :P
    Because it's got lovely music and it's good overall.

I just hope they don't give it some weird name in the English translation.

Back