• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite day of the week~?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Whats your fave day of the week?
    Mines the 4th of July..just because..

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Day of the week, or year? o.o;

Week - I love Friday~ =3 I have that feeling of freedom as I leave school, and I can stay up late, it rocks. xD

Year - Christmas~ Winter vacation, mwahaha.... xD;

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Favourite day of the week would be sunday, 'cause there's no school and it's just a day where i can just relax.
    Favourite day of the year would be whenever it's sunday !

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Favorite Day of the Week is Saturday! Good shows, family events, staying up late! Have fun.

Favorite Day of the Year is when school's over! It leads to video games and my birthday. And a few good holidays.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Favorite day of the week.

My favorite day of the week is Friday, because you have the whole weekend ahead of you.
    My favorite day of the year is July 4th why, because it's my birthday and Independence day at the same time!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Wednesday/Friday/Saturday.

Wednesday: Short day of sch00l. We get out at 12:55 P.M instead of the usual 2:01 P.M

Friday: It's a g00d day because you know sch00l is done for and as said above, you have a weekend to l00k forward to. (late night parties!)

Saturday: You can wake up anytime you desire! (yes no sch00l! T_T) Well.. for some of us that have freedom that day. The day also is g00d to go out to places, go to a friends house, and etc. (the day of fun)

~Blade~

Raibolt

o.o
    Years
    Friday, it's the day we get out of school, I get to go on the internet the latest, knowing it's friday makes me think that there is no school tomorrow, which is a big relief.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I love Fridays, and Saturday Mornings.
    Friday cuz I feel free and don't have to work on school work.
    Saturday because i have no school, and it still gives me that little spark of joy I used to get when I was little.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I like Saturday because there is no school, and the feeling that you have nothing to worry about. Plus Saturday has good tv shows on!

Favorite day of the year is the day after the last day of school. You have the feeling of freedom, but your not yet bored from nothing to do XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    OH YEAH, favorite of the year would be the last day of the year. For me it is a half day where we just go in and get report cards/say goodbye to friends. That day feels the best I gotta tell you.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    My favorite day of the week ish Friday. Not only does the name sound cool, but it's right before the weekend and on the last day of school! XD I think it's every kid's dream to have the entire week consist purely of Fridays and Saturdays. X3

~Kelsey

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Thursdays, i don't know why i like thursdays so much, myabe it's because i will always have the fact that there is one more day of school and finally a 3 day break. (Or maybe because it's the mile that day XD.)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Favourite day of the year: November the 11th. I wonder why...

Favourite day of the week: Friday and Thursday pwn you. XD Friday is just... relaxing. And I love to come home with two glorious days ahead of me. And Thursday is near the end of the week; it reminds me of the twilight, beautiful twilight... XD

Back