• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Day of the Week?

Which day/s?

• Total voters

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    That has to be Friday...Its the last day of the school week and Im always very glad about...plus I get to have a guitar lesson every friday and I love it...and sometimes I also follow my friend to his soccer practise and we have fun during it! And I can stay up till late at night.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Saturday, without a doubt. Football on Saturday's, you don't need to worry about getting up early on the next morning and most places stay open longer on Saturdays.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    My favorite day is Saturday. No school, no time to sleep, I can actually find something good on TV to watch...it's the life.

Years
    Mine's Saturday. That's when Pok?mon airs, and we go to this store called Hastings, where they have a cafe with cool smoothies ^^; Awesome.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Voted Sunday, Monday, And Friday X3

Monday-Because It's The Day I Get To Go Back To School Every Week!
    Friday-Because You Can Look Back On The Week, And Know Weekend's Coming Up. Everyone Needs A Break ^^;
    Sunday-Sunday Is The Day, Where I Just, Sort Of Collapse, And Lay Back, And Not Do Anything x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Hmmm well my favorite day of the week has to be Saturday!
    Off from work or school and just to be relieved that its over....
    Anyways its such a fun day for me!

Back