• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FAVOURITE DISNEY SONG

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    From JUST Disney,it's Circle of Life
    From Disney's other companies (Touchstone,etc) It's Married Life (the first scene music from Up)

Years
    This is the toughest question I've ever been asked.
    I'd have to say my top 3 are....
    3. Poor Unfortunate Souls from the Little Mermaid
    2. Make a Man out of You from Mulan
    1. Be Prepared from the Lion King.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Oh man, this is a toughie. I love so many Disney songs...hmmm...

I'd have to go with probably EVERYTHING from Aladdin, especially Prince Ali.

Ummm, I love Poor Unfortunate Souls (Little Mermaid), Pink Elephants on Parade (Dumbo), Strange Things and You've Got a Friend In Me (Toy Story), and Be Prepared (Lion King). I love so many more, but those are the ones sticking out to me right now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'll Make a Man Out of You, hands down, no contest. You can't tell me that this song doesn't get you pumped.

My second favourite is Part of Your World. Such a beautiful song.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh god uhm...

- Basically all the songs from Tarzan. More specifically the Phil Collin versions.
    - Be Prepared [ Lion King ]
    - I just can't wait to be King [ Lion King ]
    - Kiss the Girl [ The Little Mermaid ]
    - You have a Friend in Me [ Toy Story ]
    - Why Should I Worry [ Oliver and Company ]
    - I'll Make a Man out of You [ Mulan ]
    - Lullaby [ Lion King 2 ]

And so many more but those are the ones I can remember right now. I love the Disney Classics. So much!

Years
    I love pretty much all of the songs from the Lion King, but I also really like You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story, and Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited:

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
    There are so many, but my absolute top 4 favorties are "Circle of Life" (Lion King), "He Lives in You" (Lion King 2), "I'll Make a Man out of You" (Mulan), and "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas). <3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The first song to come to my mind was "Hellfire" (HOND), which I just heard today. And then "Be Prepared" was shown in the same video as an example of amazing music from The Lion King. Reading the responses in this thread reminded me of "You'll Be In My Heart" from Tarzan, and since I'm a big Phil Collins fan...

My answer is the Brother Bear soundtrack. The entire thing. Though my particular favorites are "Transformation" (which gives me chills every time I hear it) and "No Way Out", which is just an amazing song. Although, I will admit that I whistle along with "On My Way", which I enjoy even when it's the general Phil Collins version for another album of his.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love pretty much any Disney song, but my favourite is probably Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas. It's not even an amazing song but I think I loved the movie so much as a kid that it wins. Circle of Life miiight have made me cry tears of joy and nostalgia when I saw TLK in theatres a few weeks ago, so I suppose it gets a spot on the list.

I also love the background music to the prologue in Beauty and the Beast. I think it's absolutely beautiful and really, it's my favourite Disney song... though it doesn't have words. :x

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I always loved the score more than the lyrical songs. As a kid I'd take Disney records out of the library and the instrumental got the most play out of me. Always liked Beauty and the Beast's score.

But, to play along with the thread I think I like the older stuff. The Sherman Brothers' works. I'm not big of Tim Rice's lyrics from the 90s. Exception being Aladdin, but Ashman had a hand in that. Aladdin's songs I see as advancing the plot along, which I prefer. While The Lion King's songs I find to be annoying to sit through because they don't advance the plot (except for the ones where the characters aren't singing like Circle of Life or Can You Feel the Love Tonight). They're more like having songs for the sake of it (what the hell is with the Morning Report garbage they added?). Although I do like Be Prepared.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Oh my freakin' gosh...

The Lion King 1 and 2 soundtracks... That's right, the whole things. I love all of the songs equally... Well, except Hakuna Matata and Be Prepared. Both are just sheer awesomeness. XD

Tarzan... Oh wow... I can't pick one song out of it that I like more. You'll be in my Heart is awesome, but... Oh crap, why can't I remember that rockin' ape song?! That was awesome! Shame I can't remember its name...

Tale as Old as Time? Oh heckz yeah. Love it.

Friend Like Me from Alladin is just pure MONEY right there. Robin Williams at his finest.

Part of Your World and Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid.

Make a Man Out of You and Reflection from Mulan... Yeah, no explanation needed there. XD

Bear Necessities from the Jungle Book...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius from Mary Poppins...

Not EXACTLY Disney, but it is from Touchstone, which is owned by Disney. The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack. Whole freakin' thing.

Hmm... There are others, but I'll just stop here for now. :)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Oh my freakin' gosh...

The Lion King 1 and 2 soundtracks... That's right, the whole things. I love all of the songs equally... Well, except Hakuna Matata and Be Prepared. Both are just sheer awesomeness. XD

Tarzan... Oh wow... I can't pick one song out of it that I like more. You'll be in my Heart is awesome, but... Oh crap, why can't I remember that rockin' ape song?! That was awesome! Shame I can't remember its name...

Tale as Old as Time? Oh heckz yeah. Love it.

Friend Like Me from Alladin is just pure MONEY right there. Robin Williams at his finest.

Part of Your World and Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid.

Make a Man Out of You and Reflection from Mulan... Yeah, no explanation needed there. XD

Bear Necessities from the Jungle Book...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius from Mary Poppins...

Not EXACTLY Disney, but it is from Touchstone, which is owned by Disney. The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack. Whole freakin' thing.

Hmm... There are others, but I'll just stop here for now. :)
    Totally agree with you on Jungle Book and Poppins.

Baby Mine from Dumbo is pretty :( inducing.

Nightmare is a Disney flick. It was a Disney production. After some test screenings, Disney threw the Touchstone banner over it to keep it separate. But in it's recent rereleases its back under the Disney banner.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Aladdin's theme song is just magical, A Whole New World, the one sang by Lea Salonga. I also like Colors of the Wind from Pochahontas, as well as I Still Believe from Cinderella 2. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I like the songs in High School Musical One. But the songs in the part two are just okay.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Jees this is tough. I'm thinking Under The Sea though. Seriously, I LOVE that song O.O

But then there's also Friend Like Me from Aladdin...

Oh man so much choice D:

Back