• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Altaria. **** the overused to uber dragons.

Altaria is pretty awesome. I forgot to mention her in my first post. So, my final decision (as of Gen. IV) is Giratina and Altaria. ....And the Dratini line. :D ....Also, Flygon.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The classic Dragonite will always be my favorite. :D I used to have an obsession with Altaria as well... I don't know why, I just did for some reason. o_O

Also Dragonair is awesome. I usually like all the dragon types because they're designs are so nice. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Altaria is pretty awesome. I forgot to mention her in my first post. So, my final decision (as of Gen. IV) is Giratina and Altaria. ....And the Dratini line. :D ....Also, Flygon.
    Which is like half the dragons in Pokemon; I don't want to sound like an ass but... yeah.

Years
    My favourite dragon type would either be Gabite/Garchomp or Dragonair, both because of their design. I don't tend to use dragon type Pokémon in-game, so yeah I don't have much to go on apart from this. If you count Tyranitar and Charizard as unofficial dragons then I would instead choose them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Salamence. I like very much and all time favourite. Also one of my favourite pokes to raise on Emerald.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I know it hasn't been released yet, but Zekrom. For ones already released, then it's between Flygon and Dialga.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back