• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
    Whats your favourite evolution? or is it just eevee? and why?

I like Glaceon. i just think its pretty dam cool. and its a pretty funky ice type!

but i like the look of Leafeon >_> just looks in general lol.

How about you?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    my favorite eevee evolution would have to be umbreon. why? i love his color scheme

Years
    Vaporeon is my favorite, followed by Espeon. Glaceon is one of the few Gen IV Pokémon that I like and would come in 3rd. Umbreon next, then Flareon and Jolteon, and finally Leafeon. I can't take Leafeon seriously with that name--it sounds like something a 10-year-old came up with. Actually, when I was 10 years old, I was making my own new Pokémon, and I'm pretty sure I imagined a Grass-type Eeveelution and named it Leafeon. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I prefer Espeon and Jolteon more than the others, because of their insane special attack and speed base stats. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

Espeon for sure,it rox.These psy attacks amaze me.Yeah,i know other pokemon can also learn psy attacks,but i really love espeon. :)

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

zappy_flash

Arcanist Lobby usual
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Umbreon closely followed by Jolteon. Both make a great edition to my team

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I don't typically like any of the Eevee evolutions, but if I HAD to pick one, it would definitely be Jolteon, followed by Umbreon. I don't like the other ones and honestly wish they would stop making Eevolutions. XD

Back