• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite game music(s)

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    d/p: dialga &palkia battle music
    other pokemon games:i love all of the fist gen music
    other games : super mario sunshine defino plaza tune

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I don't mind the Old Chateau music. Thats my favorite in pokemon. Altogether, the Gruntilda battle music in Banjo Kazooie is the best!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • *inhales*

Well, I like Eterna City/Celestic Town/Canalave City, Routes 222, 230 & 212, the music at the top of Mt. Cornet, the music in the Veilstone Game Corner and the music right before you battle a Hiker/Ruin Maniac/Couple/Worker/Kid in inner tube and the music before/when you battle Cynthia. :laugh:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The GameCorner, its technoish! Love it^.^

Years
  • There is a lot of music in this game that I like. I like the battle music in this game, because when I hear the music again, I immediately relate it to my previous experiences when I hear that same tune.

My favorite is the theme of Galactic's leader, which you only hear a couple times in the game. I also like Dialga and Palkia's theme, which are exclusive to them, so you only hear it once. This makes it truly special. I actually do like all the battle music, but I like those most of all.

Cynthia and Palmer's theme I like too, and it's too bad I can't find a complete MP3 on it.

Other BGM that I like are Snowpoint City's theme, which fits the theme of the town well, and the Pokemon League's theme, which I can chill to. I'll leave it at that, because no matter what I say, I'm going to miss another favorite, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Whee...Dialga-Palkia's for me...I can even play the piano of it :P

The three pixie's are nice too....and the Galactic leader. The Gym Leader/E4/Tower Tycoon are pretty catchy too.

Now I hope that the new battle frontier'll get the same cool music as the old one does. Especially for the brains.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I like the Hearthome city song in the contest hall...it gets me all fired up for a contest!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ahhhh! I love the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf music. I blast it on youtube as soon as I go into an intense wifi battle. It's awesome. The Dialga/Palkia music is alright but easily the most awesome Pokemon music is from R/S/E when you battle the Magma/Aqua leaders. I don't know what it is about it that makes it so catchy, but I love it.

Other games? Delfino Plaza is very comforting and a great game to frolic in on a rainy afternoon. Otherwise, Golden Sun and Fire Emblem have some of the best soundtracks IMO.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    something about the Eternas music i find pretty cool, other than that... nothing much really comes to mind...

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    For me, its Galactic Admin Battle music, and Elite four. Cynthia's music is also good.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Arceus battle music is great too as well as Palkias

Back